Houthi Leader Threatens to Strike Israeli Base in Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yemen’s Houthis threaten Israel’s bases

The Houthi armed group has threatened Israeli bases in Eritrea if it considers joining the Yemen civil war, Al Masirah reported.

Colonel Aziz Rashid, military spokesman for the Houthi armed group, warned ballistic missiles could be used to strike Israeli military bases in Eritrea if Tel Aviv enters the Yemen civil war.

The Houthi armed group deems Israel as an enemy, including anti-Israeli rhetoric on its flag “Death to Israel, Curse upon the Jews…” Abdul Malik Badreddin Al-Houthi in a speech in July said his fighters are ready to support a confrontation with Israel.

It is not clear why the threats have been made at this time.

Israel established diplomatic relations with Eritrea in early 1993 and assisted in the Eritrean war of independence which made way for an Israeli military presence

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170929-yemens-houthis-threaten-israels-basis/

As much as i support the houthis rightious war against the rulers of mecca, they cant strike Israel base or even Israel itself as Israel as iron dome to protect itself.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
upload_2019-4-8_16-27-21.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
As much as i support the houthis rightious war against the rulers of mecca, they cant strike Israel base or even Israel itself as Israel as iron dome to protect itself.

The iron dome is limited to a few hundred km radius of Nethanyahu's mansion.

Iranian missiles could easily reach their bases in Eritrea... Wouldn't even call it a base... Just an outpost for intelligence.

No rational country would be silly enough to place modern air defenses in Eritrea out of all places.

That's like giving a chimp a loaded ak-47...

Btw didn't you see their missiles that hit Riyadh from the border?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one can challenge Israel, they are the most superior nation in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts