Houseparty

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Anyone tried this App?

I been on it last week but i think i'm done with it, i can't be playing guessing games and noughts & crosses with friends and strangers all day who just want to pass the time. It feels like a glorified chat room that will be dead and buried once the lockdown is lifted. Imagine spending weeks chatting up girls that only used you to kill their boredom but have no interest in actually seeing you :mjkkk:

The amount of times i gatecrashed a random Xalimos room with her friends was hilarious though.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
it's really fun, just casually chilling with your friends, doing FKD, it's even more fun when you chat with a gyal you don't know :yousmart:

Bruh i got so bored i found an cadaan habar who willingly told us about her breast cancer and a girl who wouldn't say more than 2 words ffs

20200330_043925.jpg

Kkkkkkk

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Bruh i got so bored i found an cadaan habar who willingly told us about her breast cancer and a girl who wouldn't say more than 2 words ffs

View attachment 102051

Kkkkkkk
d-did you just qarxis yourself sxb?? :mjlol:

anyway are you really talking to cadaan niggas? i talk to xaliimos or xabashi tings, the xabashi tings keep winking at me but i can't be arsed to go there anymore:diddyass:

Mckenzie

VIP
d-did you just qarxis yourself sxb?? :mjlol:

anyway are you really talking to cadaan niggas? i talk to xaliimos or xabashi tings, the xabashi tings keep winking at me but i can't be arsed to go there anymore:diddyass:

Nah i don't know any of them except one guy who didn't lock the room, i saw a few female names and assumed it was gonna be lit but ended up with Habaryar Sharon crying about her landlord evicting her and her ailing health. They have more interesting conversations than some Xaliimos who ask you 21 questions as if they the government ffs

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
House party hasn’t been popping since like 2016. Funny how it made a comeback :heh:

The app is filled with kids now so it’s a no for me dawg :nahgirl:

Trending