Houdini shooting video released, Toronto so gala

Did the other tallup twin die or did both die at the same occassion? Are the halal gang the main community organization of regent park, Dont 2 other collectives of oppressed individuals exist in regent as well who are of carribean descent

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
20200528-201357.jpg
Where's the chill? Damn.

Regent man's smoke houdini and two days later they slide to driftwood to pack more yutes what goofy said they're washed :what:
Driftwood is loosing alot of members, retaliation doesn't bring back your dead friends it creates more problems. I knew a couple of people who passed away doing that gang banging shit, it never ends well. Downtown use to be relatively safe a few years ago, now it's turning into a hotspot for drive-bys. These kids don't care about shooting innocent civilians with stray bullets, as long as they hit their target.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Driftwood is loosing alot of members, retaliation doesn't bring back your dead friends it creates more problems. I knew a couple of people who passed away doing that gang banging shit, it never ends well. Downtown use to be relatively safe a few years ago, now it's turning into a hotspot for drive-bys. These kids don't care about shooting innocent civilians with stray bullets, as long as they hit their target.
Walls driftwood yutes were running the dot but these fukkers got cocky and started beefing damn near the whole city now they all went pack smh :snoop:

Retaliation doesn't fix things but killing the person that killed your homie gives you closure and makes you feel like u can finally move on :kanyeshrug:

Damn how crazy but not unheard of. That mom is gonna have trauma for a while kid too maybe.

That’s what happens when you play hood politics instead of keeping your eyes on the music.

Walls driftwood yutes were running the dot but these fukkers got cocky and started beefing damn near the whole city now they all went pack smh :snoop:

Retaliation doesn't fix things but killing the person that killed your homie gives you closure and makes you feel like u can finally move on :kanyeshrug:
:oops: Walaalo what’s with the profile change?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:oops: Walaalo what’s with the profile change?
I can't keep the same dp for too long or it becomes an eye sore I'm just rolling plain until I can find a good replacement

Speaking of dps you should fix up abti you been had that joker one for a hot minute

I can't keep the same dp for too long or it becomes an eye sore I'm just rolling plain until I can find a good replacement

Speaking of dps you should fix up abti you been had that joker one for a hot minute
I have I aint creative but I meant the tag line. Acid? You join the Taliban:urgh:?

Trending