Hottest somaligirl in instagram/twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
She's hotter than all of them combined. Men are truly blinded by lumps.

As a female what you find attractive and what men find attractive are different. It is biological you see, big futo and hips = perfect for breeding.

VixR

Veritas
As a female what you find attractive and what men find attractive are different. It is biological you see, big futo and hips = perfect for breeding.
that ratchet looking one is hotter then these dimes? Cajiib. :kodaksmiley:
Like I said; blind.

You know aesthetic when you see it, and I'm speaking generally now, but put some lumps on a less aesthetic model and you're firing at all cylinders. That's just the way of it. That is your predicament :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Like I said; blind.

You know aesthetic when you see it, and I'm speaking generally now, but put some lumps on a less aesthetic model and you're firing at all cylinders. That's just the way of it. That is your predicament :icon lol:

For you is hotness relative to the amount of skin showing?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Like I said; blind.

really now

VixR

Veritas
What's wrong with hijab INFIDEL!!?
1399345730231.gif

No it was a genuine question lol.
No more so than covering indicates attractiveness. Of course not. Beauty, if present, is there whether it's covered up or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts