Interahamwe
VIP
Scandis and nordics just dont really look that attractive imo. :mjlol:

91a67275a19c06ee9c6e05b25b530c6d.jpg

:cosbyhmm:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Going by the father, she is indeed a Somali. However, her getting daggered by ajnabis, and claiming to be madow, is a big No No.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yeah they very open when it comes to sex and relationships, they'll hook up with a stranger every weekend and think nothing of it

No am talking about having kids with them you WILL play your part as a father they’re tough women. I know my country very well. A Swedish women will set up a timetable and give your days to cook, clean, looking after the kids yourself, pay 50/50 everything not even American or British women are like this. Swedish women have masculine energy and are very cold.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
No am talking about having kids with them you WILL play your part as a father they’re tough women. I know my country very well. A Swedish women will set up a timetable and give your days to cook, clean, looking after the kids yourself, pay 50/50 everything not even American or British women are like this. Swedish women have masculine energy and are very cold.

My cousin has been with a Norwegian girl for like 6 years and she's far from feminist quite the opposite

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I would say upper class

Do you even know what upper class is in Scandinavia? Is she born into old money? related to Norwegian aristocrats? Is she heiress to a big company? No?
then she’s probably a normal educated middle class Norwegian like the majority of them.

Trending