Hot Selections (Dilemma)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imagine two handsome equally matched choices present themselves before you. One makes no haste in declaring their commitment. While the other is going to soon but their offer is still pending. But they are starting to grow on you a little more. I mean they seem so compassionate. You see how their goals and yours match in a near kismet way. There is one snag. There are no guarrantees. And the shot clock is on as offer one who also meets your list of credentials may disappear (given they too are a hot commodity).

:ufdup: This is a hypothetical scenario.

Imagine two handsome equally matched choices present themselves before you. One makes no haste in declaring their commitment. While the other is going to soon but their offer is still pending. But they are starting to grow on you a little more. I mean they seem so compassionate. You see how their goals and yours match in a near kismet way. There is one snag. There are no guarrantees. And the shot clock is on as offer one who also meets your list of credentials may disappear (given they too are a hot commodity).

I'd take the first one. The second guy seems a little too flighty for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Abaaay..........u r cancelled

1615573692440.png

tenor.gif

we can totally fast track the aroos macantaay :wow:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Take the both in as my first 2 wives
1615574434787.png

I agree with desert, I’d take the one I’ve known longer, the one that came with his offer first. Chances that you my lose out on the first one and the second may not come through. But at the end of the day, deep down you know who you want...I say always listen to your gut feeling.

A seems to know what or rather who he wants. Is the lack of haste/time taken on his part making you second guess the honesty of his commitment? No? Then that's a big plus, he definitely appreciates what he sees in you.
What makes you come to the conclusion that B might declare his interest soon? Any (non-verbal) cues that can't be dismissed as vague? Could be a case of once bitten twice shy or in the worst case disinterest with a veneer of politeness. On the other hand you like him more, so you could nudge him subtly in one way or the other to provoke more telling signs of his commitment being underway.
Could be completely off so take my suugo with a punch of salt.
Sa%CC%8Adan-laver-du-Coq-au-Vin-som-Al-Pacino-i-Donnie-Brasco_1.jpg

Is this hypothetical based on what you've experienced with some SSpotters online, and how you'd imagine they would present themselves to you irl? :sass2::icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Trending

Latest posts