Hot damn: I just found out the aesthetically pleasing chick (that I posted in this forum before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hails from Moholin (Reer Caynaanshe town) in Gashaamo district . She has currently a organization working in the area and helping families. @Prince Abubu time to hook me up with your inadeer.

Not only is she pretty but she is also smart and loves charity work.:yacadiim::farole::siilaanyosmile:

Perth entrepreneur Haweya Ismail wins $20,000 to take her DIY skin care brand Mud and Musk to the next level
http://www.smartcompany.com.au/grow...in-care-brand-mud-and-musk-to-the-next-level/

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

:damedamn::cosbyhmm::leon:

Bohol

VIP
She does in that picture, not so much her insta. I thought it was ilhan at first glance

I wouldn't say she stands out... She looks like a lot of somali girls, very pretty tho

Lol if all Somali girls looked like that we would have been blessed but sadly that is not the case.

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I actually don't know if you're older than me but you come off as an odey. I come off like an ayeyo though I guess we have that in common. :ftw9nwa:

It is great to have a bit of mystery. Always keep few cards up the sleeve ;) .

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi her features are super common lmao every pretty somali girl kinda look like her, but you can continue gassing urself up if you want :mjlol:

Ruunta necebtahay dee. I live in the south east and I see hundreds of halimos all the time, it is false that there is many that look like her. A lot of
them have that blowfish face (fat face + crooked teeth).

latest

Ruunta necebtahay dee. I live in the south east and I see hundreds of halimos all the time, it is false that there is many that look like her. A lot of
them have that blowfish face (fat face).

latest

South east UK???? I rarely see a somali with a fat face warya, chill with ur cuqdad ridden lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending