Hot chicks that aren’t funny. Bad combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I hate them. I only fake laugh cause I find them attractive.
One of my physics lab partners who I nicknamed”melons” cause she legit has fake breasts is just not funny to me. I try to avoid her outside of lab but the worse part is that I have lecture with her......she sits next to me. I fake laugh all class period.

Her humor has made her pretty unnatractive to me.

Anyone else experiences this?

Also man It never crossed my mind that people around the ages of 18-21 were getting plastic surgery. She explained her boob job in lab. I Was surprised cause I realized this chick with basketball titties made them that big on purpose. She even showed us a before picture

One of my physics lab partners who I nicknamed”melons” cause she legit has fake breasts is just not funny to me. I try to avoid her outside of lab but the worse part is that I have lecture with her......she sits next to me. I fake laugh all class period.

Also man It never crossed my mind that people around the ages of 18-21 were getting plastic surgery. She explained her boob job in lab. I Was surprised cause I realized this chick with basketball titties made them that big on purpose. She even showed us a before picture

Kkk. You say that now but I bet you end up with a xalimo with fgm:russ: funny how the universe work :mjlol:

:faysalwtf::susp:

If those jugs take up as much space as you say they do it should be no problem for you to grab a picture of her chest and let us judge :gaasdrink:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Wallahi I can't stand people who fake laugh ever or make wild corny jokes. Cadaan people are the biggest offenders, I wish they would stop and just be serious all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.