Horror! Woman Mauled By 3 DOGS In London!

Yaraye

VIP
She needs to stop trying to pull her arm back and start kicking them in the stomach. A swift hard kick or several will cause pain which will make those shits run away. Kick them like a soccer ball

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I don't wanna be the one to say it.
San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Internet Nomad

VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
If you replace every BA with someone from your heritage, the same would be said of you.
All I'm stating is well known statistics, I'm not insulting anyone.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah but somalis are included in the statistics...
Im not one to run away from satistics. If your statement is true then we as a community should address it and plan to be better. Making up excuses never fixes the problem.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Using white supremacist talking points isn't right. Expand your mind.
Im not a white supremacist, however if a white supremacist says 1 thing correct. Does that mean i can no longer state that or do i become a white supremacist too?

Every now and then i would agree with a communist but that does not make me a commie.

Think for yourself instead of grouping people.

Im not a white supremacist, however if a white supremacist says 1 thing correct. Does that mean i can no longer state that or do i become a white supremacist too?

Every now and then i would agree with a communist but that does not make me a commie.

Think for yourself instead of grouping people.
Educate yourself

Trending

Latest posts