HORRIFIC:N the Xamar blast a disabled dad lost the only 2 abled kids (6 kids are disabled).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The only 2 abled kids died attending to their dad's shop that was located at the epicenter of the blast. The shop was their only means of earning a livelihood.

I feel for this man...

Some genetic mishap is going with his offsprings. He has 9 I think but only few are abled.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
The only 2 abled kids died attending to their dad's shop that was located at the epicenter of the blast. The shop was their only means of earning a livelihood.

I feel for this man...

Some genetic mishap is going with his offsprings. He has 9 I think but only few are abled.

almost all his offsprings are disabled, maybe he should stop

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are the Kids disabled due to war or are they born that way? i'll make Dua for the family inshallah.

There's some recessive gene that is involved that is making his kids disabled but the matter at hand is that 2 of the the three that were able are dead due to the bomb

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
almost all his offsprings are disabled, maybe he should stop

His 2 oldest one were normal ( dead now) and so you can imagine that the next kid that was born disabled was a fluke of chance and so he kept trying to have an able one and next thing he knew he had 7 disabled ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts