(Horrific): Kuwaiti women Jailed for filming her Ethiopian maid falling from the 7th floor flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karim Do I lack humanity that I rated funny in your post?:cosbyhmm:

I think there should be like wtf :mindblown:icon reaction or maybe Wow icon. I could've rated it love, but it ain't love thing. Prolly the best would be informational, but then I once saw it. All in all, let it be like that:draketf:
I can't like this messed up sh#t too..
:kodaksmiley:

Kuwaiti star says domestic workers shouldn't get days off, sparks outrage

https://stepfeed.com/kuwaiti-star-says-domestic-workers-shouldn-t-get-days-off-sparks-outrage-2076

tuuf caleyk on these people
:pacspit::pacspit:
spit.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I love the Filipino president Duterte for banning his people to work in that vile Bedouin Arab nation. Despicable human beings.
I like that guy/president. He's a fu#king legend and a Don that at a point even the thiefs in that country fear him. He drowned&killed so many drug dealers. Man got no chill, he don't play games:liberaltears: Somalia needs a folk like that guy, Rodrigo Duterte. He's in the lists of presidents I like:hillarybiz::trumpsmirk: ≪━─ Certainly not this one tho, even a smile won't make me like him

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
At least the whites will give you something be it shelter, etc even though I don't like'em. A bedouin Arab won't even let you ride his camel, let alone other things
Whites are angels compared to these illiterate hateful Bedouins

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Let not forget this laughing donkey tried to send 50,000 of our girls to the same fate for a little bit of cash

97036CA8-B7C9-41F0-90D6-BBB1AC580782.jpeg

common in the gulf but have seen this video in Lebanon where couple grown men beating Ethiopian woman on the street in broad daylight, and there was that Ethiopian lady torched alive in Libya by the wife of gadafi's son,,despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending