Horrific: Ethiopians die enroute to Bosaaso

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

IMG_20191011_175223.jpg
IMG_20191011_175221.jpg
IMG_20191011_175219.jpg

Last edited:
Berbera is too official and secure - bosaaso is still the go to port to smuggle them Arab states.

Speak to your reps why Bosaaso hasn't changed in 2 years since signing
and that goes for Hargeisa too? since oromos work there? was it not you landers that said the HIV rate is high in Berbera because of Oromos? lol stay consistent.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
and that goes for Hargeisa too? since oromos work there? was it not you landers that said the HIV rate is high in Berbera because of Oromos? lol stay consistent.

They work everywhere, and I'm happy with anytime that comes to work. I don't discriminate the guy that collects trash for me in Burco is of them and so was this electrician I hired.

I'm talking about Smugglers boats that takes them to Yemen, only reason why it don't happen in Berbera is never the port is heavily secured with EU Navy in close proximity and the people don't allow such characters to operate. Whereas over the last few years Bosaaso has been the main port of call to go to Yemen.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just giving information. We'll just have to wait and see when it stops

Masakiin

If any of them where Muslims may Allah grant them Jannah.

The fact they are seeking refuge, work, and life in Somalia really says something about the level of suffering they endure in their home country

Masakiin

If any of them where Muslims may Allah grant them Jannah.

The fact they are seeking refuge, work, and life in Somalia really says something about the level of suffering they endure in their home country
They endure no suffering they are happy in their land and they should not be anywhere in Somalia they're only there for 1 reason to expand since their project failed in 2016 through to 2018.

They endure no suffering they are happy in their land and they should not be anywhere in Somalia they're only there for 1 reason to expand since their project failed in 2016 through to 2018.

:pachah1:

I love the xenophobia don't get me wrong, but having been a refugee most of my life I have a soft spot for those seeking a better life oromo or not

:pachah1:

I love the xenophobia don't get me wrong, but having been a refugee most of my life I have a soft spot for those seeking a better life oromo or not
I agree with you ngl but if they wanna live there they better contribute for the better and are not allowed to own land as it isn't their land compared to the Somalis and resettle all the displaced Somalis in their rightful land as they've been living there far longer than oromos.

I agree with you ngl but if they wanna live there they better contribute for the better and are not allowed to own land as it isn't their land compared to the Somalis and resettle all the displaced Somalis in their rightful land as they've been living there far longer than oromos.

Totally agree

Trending

Latest posts