HORRIFIC act in our hell-hole native homeland. Husband kills the mother of his 12 children.killed her over $25. Her kids inconsolable

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My Somali is not that good, can you explain what exactly happened in the lead up to this crime?

He was an abusive husband. Use to beat her up. This time he killed her over $25.

The amount of abuse Xaliimos back home go through is heartbreaking.

I visit our homeland every 4 years or something and can you believe that in one trip (only was there for a month) and I witnessed two different husbands in two different occasions beating up their wives. One of those occasions me and our friend threatened the husband.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
He was an abusive husband. Use to beat her up. This time he killed her over $25.

The amount of abuse Xaliimos back home go through is heartbreaking.

I visit our homeland every 4 years or something and can you believe that in one trip (only was there for a month) and I witnessed two different husbands in two different occasions beating up their wives. One of those occasions me and our friend threatened the husband.
Al Shabaab deals with domestic abusers. They serve the real justice unlike our cowardly government. I don't know about their punishment methods but it's pretty common for people to take their problems to AS.

Trending

Latest posts