HORRIBLE! TERRIBLE NEWS: After 20 years of liquor abuse Macminded has cirrhosis of the liver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today he said he is admitting himself to the ER

Go check his SC

Let me play his anthem

Nigga cut himself a bus ticket to Aakhiro

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
I know the mofo isn’t a saint but this is just habaar sxb. Did you diagnose him yourself? :farmajoyaab:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got that disease tho. Not only does he flaunt his sins but he shares the sins of others with the world and misleads thousands of people

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know the mofo isn’t a saint but this is just habaar sxb. Did you diagnose him yourself? :farmajoyaab:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he got that disease tho. Not only does he flaunt his sins but he shares the sins of others with the world and misleads thousands of people

Honestly the guy had an unrelenting influenza for the past 2 weeks. This is possibly a tell tell sign of a serious self-inflicted khamri related debacle of his body. I am certain something ain't right cause his influenza is accompanied by fever. On top of that the brain fried Macminded is self-medicating himself with all the off the counter meds, for the past 2 weeks

He hasn't driven his Jin ( truck) for the past 2 weeks.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Honestly the guy had an unrelenting influenza for the past 2 weeks. This is possibly a tell tell sign of a serious self-inflicted khamri related debacle of his body. I am certain something ain't right cause his influenza is accompanied by fever. On top of that the brain fried Macminded is self-medicating himself with all the off the counter meds, for the past 2 weeks

He hasn't driven his Jin ( truck) for the past 2 weeks.
Yeah I saw that he is using lots of NyQuil. He is getting scared now. If he goes to the doctors tho they will only f*ck him up more. He needs a good 3 month detox in the motherland with fresh camel milk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Go check his SC

Let me play his anthem

giphy.gif

That man is so awkward looking almost wants to make me puke

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That man is so awkward looking almost wants to make me puke

i shall never judge another man but I cracked up so hard the day he showed a text one of his female friends said " Mac you are so handsome":damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead1::dead::deadrose::dead::dead::dead: The man was genuinely excited

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-36-18.png

Ahahahahah you are on haters list in Mac minded trap book.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-49-34.png
Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-50-15.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-50-15.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-50-15.png
    686.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-50-08.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-26-21-50-08.png
    912.1 KB · Views: 220

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Go check his SC

Let me play his anthem

giphy.gif
You must not go outside to talk this much shit don't y'all live in the same city Columbus not that big I bet if he ran into you he give you that fade I'd pay to see that:mjlol:

I use to live in columbus I use to see Mac minded on the westside sucking multiple bantu dicks getting train ran on him. He always dickriding Bantu niggas on the snap , just know he riding them in real life too. I think that drunk coon might be half bantu himself I think he is cagdheer he was crying about Qalbi dhagax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending