HORRIBLE! Rulers of quarter of Xamar hand over high ranking WESTERN SOMALIA liberation movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes apparently still in Mogadishu i would go against this goverment if they hand him over wallahi may allah keep him safe !

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Hes apparently still in Mogadishu i would go against this goverment if they hand him over wallahi may allah keep him safe !

Believe me that they will hand him over. The subject ( Somalia) cannot be dictate to the ruler ( Ethiopia)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My support of this government will be severely weakebed if this despicable transfer goes through.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I thought Farmaajo saved the ONLF leader from Galmudug gov from handing him over to Ethiopia, but now ur saying Farmaajo handed him over :ulyin:
No galmudug wasn't going to hand him over:patrice:
Somalia (The federal government) and Ethiopia have a prison exchanging deal so they definitely handing him over but the man lived in south galkayo for 15 years, nobody handed him over.
pretty sure Galmudug was saving the guy and that is what pissed xaaf off:cosbyhmm:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
See this is what I mean about Somali bloggers ( not professional news) and their lies.

Just few days ago they said General Galal was attempting to hand over this ONlF fellow to Ethiopia and the SFG saved him by flying him to Mogadishu.

The latest report indicates, the SFG is the one trying to use this guy as part of trade deal with Ethiopia.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
This is why I hate Somalis. Selling out a true ONLF/WSLF hero for political gains. I wonder what's in it for Villa Somalia government? Fck Habashi/Etuufia!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Horta are Ogadens xoolo, they get captured and sold to Ethiopia like sheep getting sold during hajj season by Pl Sl gm even armaajo :hemad:

No surprise, their all the same.

These fighters fought a good fight, they should just join the ddsi or if not just move to the jubaland where they can just start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending