Horrible rape story

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s sad wallahi that people would have such intentions and could do such a thing rapers should be killed and have their genitals cut those niggas are not even close to real men at ALL!

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Kufsi will continue as long as Somalis don't hold their own brothers/uncles/fathers accountable.

And I'm not taking Somali women out of the equation, safka hore ayay kaga jiraanba. Behind every rapist is a Somali woman, be it his hooyo, sister or aunt. They are xoolos caqliga laga wada gumaystay. Allah was talking to YOU when he said in Surah Nisa(The Women):
O believers! Stand firm for justice as witnesses for Allah even if it is against yourselves, your parents, or close relatives. Be they rich or poor, Allah is best to ensure their interests. So do not let your desires cause you to deviate ˹from justice˺. If you distort the testimony or refuse to give it, then ˹know that˺ Allah is certainly All-Aware of what you do.

But you can't even do that because inaadeerkay mimimi:donkey:

Kufsi will continue as long as Somalis don't hold their own brothers/uncles/fathers accountable.

And I'm not taking Somali women out of the equation, safka hore ayay kaga jiraanba. Behind every rapist is a Somali woman, be it his hooyo, sister or aunt. They are xoolos caqliga laga wada gumaystay. Allah was talking to YOU when he said in Surah Nisa(The Women):
O believers! Stand firm for justice as witnesses for Allah even if it is against yourselves, your parents, or close relatives. Be they rich or poor, Allah is best to ensure their interests. So do not let your desires cause you to deviate ˹from justice˺. If you distort the testimony or refuse to give it, then ˹know that˺ Allah is certainly All-Aware of what you do.

But you can't even do that because inaadeerkay mimimi:donkey:
Somali women will almost always 💯 support the oppression and abuse of other women(including their own daughters)even before any men. They’re the enforcers of misogynistic behaviors and practices; I’ll even argue they’re responsible for the rampant egomaniac faraaxs in the community. Personally, I have never met a group of women that feel more worthless and inferior to men like the dirt beneath your feet like Somali women do on average. They believe their pain and suffering is ordain by Allah, that its some kinda universal truth. If you don’t believe me talk to any Somali women that’s traditional “with strong sense of dhaqan” or any that weren’t born or raised from very young age in the west. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending