Hore ayay Somali uu tiri

mar hore ayan miduun laa sheekeesan jiraay laakiin imika filmigaas waa la badalaay. Tooban ban iis duul wadaa. Wakhigta yaan lay iska luumin hablow

mar hore ayan miduun laa sheekeesan jiraay laakiin imika filmigaas waa la badalaay. Tooban ban iis duul wadaa. Wakhigta yaan lay iska luumin hablow

At least hadalka ad ku akhridid maad uu yara kala badasha? Misa tu kaste isku wax ba ku akhrisa huuno?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As long as my qalbi @Abdisamad doesn't tell me he is going back home for a 'business trip' and doesn't end up marrying a fine lil ting from the Motherland, dee I'm straight!
:hemad:
Ok, loff in the air..
tenor (29).gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can understand talking to people to see if you are compatible with each other for marriage but one thing that don't make sense is talking to a girl for 4 -5 years maa quraan baa baraysa

:gucciwhat:

At least hadalka ad ku akhridid maad uu yara kala badasha? Misa tu kaste isku wax ba ku akhrisa huuno?
Naa walal im a girl. Tu kasta bay tidhi. :dead::dead: I say the same thing to them. I even gave them the same nickname so that I don’t get mixed up when I’m talking to them

Wallahi waad iga qoslisay, the same nickname waaba fikrad fiican!
Waxay igu darnayad when one time I was talking to one and I was like remember when you said such and such then he said no then I remembered it was a different guy wan isku xishooda 😂

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Hore ayay Somali uu tiri "Hablahu kun bay la sheekaystan, kow bay ka guursadan"

I personally think there's nothing wrong with multiply 'dating' or getting to know 2 people at the same time, I mean why put all your eggs in one basket?

Besides, do you think he's only talking to you?
:russ:

As long as you ain't sleeping with any of those dudes then you can talk to as many guys as you want :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts