Hore ayay Somali uu tiri

Hore ayay Somali uu tiri "Hablahu kun bay la sheekaystan, kow bay ka guursadan"

I personally think there's nothing wrong with multiply 'dating' or getting to know 2 people at the same time, I mean why put all your eggs in one basket?

Besides, do you think he's only talking to you?
:russ:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
giphy.gif

The more the merrier. :rejoice: It's important to tell the farax know he has competitors so that he steps his game up. He needs to know he is replaceable and not get too comfortable being a slacker.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:dead:
Haa huuno, laakiin dee bal hoorta ii sheeg inta dumar ad la sheekaysatid wakhti xaadirkan?
I've been doing some vetting for some time now. Walaahi I used to video call 8 chicks in one night, but my selection is now down to 3. Maybe I will marry all of them in one night and set a new record for Somali weddings :mjlaugh:

I've been doing some vetting for some time now. Walaahi I used to video call 8 chicks in one night, but my selection is now down to 3. Maybe I will marry all of them in one night and set a new record for Somali weddings :mjlaugh:

8 chicks?
:dead1:

I only have a Plan A and a Plan B and sometimes I get a headache, sida 8 isku waday? Aabaha la janeeyay

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim huuno macaane, how about I take spot number 1 and you can be my Plan C?
:win:
But there's an issue abaayo mcn kkkkkkkkkk What if we tie the knot then my kids turn out to be staunch Jeegans :damn:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Tht is just rude if both male and female does if u want to get to know someone for marriage it should be 3 person female and male no others
Other then tht it is cheating and deceiving and lying a to person

I tried dating two girls one time, my adhd ass couldn't keep up. I kept messing up names and dates. I had to drop option#2.

True landheer :samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts