Hop53 has officially been xaliimo-ized

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Why you did not call him out ? Sexist much ?
Oh all Somalis here have been called out for sure it can be said that I have made more foes then allies most are unpatriotic qabilist and the historically incorrect ones also our haweenka ( women ) dignity should be preserved at all times

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
bah habar celi is a collection of smaller Allemagan branch born of an Celi mother.

Liibaan, Ciise, Samatar and Jaamac.

I was well trained in CW sxb. I genuinely mistook Gen Canood with Gen Sh Cali Diini. Sorry about that
Yes Rer Dalal is the same though, laakin due to tiro iyo taran it can be broken down, right now I am a jilib there people who are my age that I am awoowe to.

God who made thee mighty make thee mightier yet the guardian angel of Caabudwaaq

Rule Dalal Ugaas may they never be slaves as soon as Farmaajo is reelected we will be tough on Galmudug and get our rightful share in FGS, we have no wasiiro or wasiir kuxigeen

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes Rer Dalal is the same though, laakin due to tiro iyo taran it can be broken down, right now I am a jilib there people who are my age that I am awoowe to.

God who made thee mighty make thee mightier yet the guardian angel of Caabudwaaq

Rule Dalal Ugaas may they never be slaves as soon as Farmaajo is reelected we will be tough on Galmudug and get our rightful share in FGS, we have no wasiiro or wasiir kuxigeen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The election has been delayed for Hop53 and two more candidates added making it a total of 7 candidate, the highest number of candidates for any given seat so far

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Each candidate has to pay to become a candidate to the election committee and also to the local election site, the money spent on campaigning is good because that goes back into qaraabo, but we just wasted at least 70k dollars on this useless election, other people do not compete with each other at the election inorder to save their money.

Rer Dalal ama lacagta ka badatay ama bah waalan lagu sheegi jiray weeye.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Aniga ma kala jecli the 7 candidates because they are all my cousins or eedoyin
1. Be a local to Caabudwaaq actually living there and owning business
2. Be involved in development projects and politics of the region prior to election
3. While academic background is preferred its not mandatory as technocrats can be provided, but be fair just and good hearted.
4. Be very good at negotiations and debates ( this is why I say own a business)

these things Raysal Qorane meets, I think everyone agrees, they are rumours Farmaajo is locking it down for Raysal Qorane but regardless she has my vote and she will win what ever the case.

This is Farmaajo's wife visiting her in Dhusomareb
273266905_3208053529425137_7744633171443272874_n.jpg

We all know this single seat is not enough for us we need to make a historic move and take another seat for ourselves from the other with fake numbers and fake jabhad history, Rer Dalal have had their own Jabhado and had the most weapon, when it comes to political history we have always had MP prior to Kacaan when the parliament was much smaller, whatever matrixs you look at waa ku dulmanahay 4.5 with only 1 seat. If this seat was not female quota it would have not 7 candidates but 20 candidates.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Aniga ma kala jecli the 7 candidates because they are all my cousins or eedoyin
1. Be a local to Caabudwaaq actually living there and owning business
2. Be involved in development projects and politics of the region prior to election
3. While academic background is preferred its not mandatory as technocrats can be provided, but be fair just and good hearted.
4. Be very good at negotiations and debates ( this is why I say own a business)

these things Raysal Qorane meets, I think everyone agrees, they are rumours Farmaajo is locking it down for Raysal Qorane but regardless she has my vote and she will win what ever the case.

This is Farmaajo's wife visiting her in Dhusomareb
273266905_3208053529425137_7744633171443272874_n.jpg

We all know this single seat is not enough for us we need to make a historic move and take another seat for ourselves from the other with fake numbers and fake jabhad history, Rer Dalal have had their own Jabhado and had the most weapon, when it comes to political history we have always had MP prior to Kacaan when the parliament was much smaller, whatever matrixs you look at waa ku dulmanahay 4.5 with only 1 seat. If this seat was not female quota it would have not 7 candidates but 20 candidates.
Is her subclan rer abdille allemagan?