Hop53 has officially been xaliimo-ized

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I knew Farmaajo would use this seat for whatever appeasement he had to do during xiliga kala guurka its always the clan of the president that gets the brunt of the burden, mar hadii kursiga la xaliimeye hadal iima banaan dumar qabiil ma leh, I see guys soothing their pain with femenist talk lmao war gabdhaha aad tageereysin dhankaan tageero ma idin kaga bahane jikada la gala oo cuntada la kariya. Farmaajo allah maxaa kugu qasaarnay adeer macan shaqo naga sii meesha intaan ka badan ma qadan karne.

I hope she at least has Rer Dalal husband:jcoleno:

273012897_4910387192374191_2000603010648128778_n.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't really understand all this hop stuff but from your post, a woman got elected and I am very happy :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Walahi I can't wait for elections to be over, Farmaajo waa in la iska dhiciyaa, inshallah let this be his final blow against Beesha Dalal Ugaas

Canood
Goonjeex
hadana kursiga naga xalimeyse

I See You Drake GIF by NBA

cow

VIP
to be honest I was looking at the women that are competing for HOP53 and all of them are extremely good candidates.

involved in development projects and well educated.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
hadee deegaanka wax u qabanayaan waa soo dhaweynaya, I rarely see CW signed up to any development projects funded by by the IC be it EU, World bank, IMF etc I read their reports and you will never see Caabudwaaq on any of them but you will see other Somali towns. Somalida waxee noogu faanan is funded by the IC through the FGS, Somalis are beggers its about time we also start begging the world. We should always get 30-50% cut of Galmudug begging bowl right now we get close to nothing but this need to change, think of Galmudug as our vehicle to carry back home the dollars, we are now fixing its tires and engine, we can't go to FGS directly as its against the current setup but even that needs to change in the future and its upon our Federal representative to argue and debate for further devolution of power and enhance the federalism we currently have Somalis will accept this as they are all qabilist and district level is intune with their qabiil world view, many are fedup with federalism stuck at the state level, it needs to go further to the districts.

Is a woman capable of such things, or will they end up like the ones before them on twitter ? God knows, but we pray they are what you say they are.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Who was it who said Raysal Qorane ? walahi I have to watch out for you waxaa tahay insider ileen, you might snitch on me when I am being anti-Farmaajo :dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Who was it who said Raysal Qorane ? walahi I have to watch out for you waxaa tahay insider ileen, you might snitch on me when I am being anti-Farmaajo :dead:
This is so frustrating my cousin Ali Yasin was running for HOP53 seat and got effed by female quota.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This is so frustrating my cousin Ali Yasin was running for HOP53 seat and got effed by female quota.
Rer Dalal is Rer Dalal for me, dumarna qabiil malaha I am against the xalimeyse of Hop53 our MP should have been Ina Yasin Gurbe, Farmaajo and Rer Dalal always be doing maslaxin tolka losing senator seat the same way we lost a lower house seat before, same way we lost the current seat to Rer Maxamuud Gulled prior term, and now accepting female quota, walahi we are just Rer Magaal tolka soo noleynaa welina wax bee naga rabaan.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Rer Dalal is Rer Dalal for me, dumarna qabiil malaha I am against the xalimeyse of Hop53 our MP should have been Ina Yasin Gurbe, Farmaajo and Rer Dalal always be doing maslaxin tolka losing senator seat the same way we lost a lower house seat before, same way we lost the current seat to Rer Maxamuud Gulled prior term, and now accepting female quota, walahi we are just Rer Magaal tolka soo noleynaa welina wax bee naga rabaan.

He was my last hope for Beesha, now we have to do tanaasul for Kulane Jiis to gain xasaanad. It seems like we are always having to do tanaasul

TekNiKo

VIP
Nothing wrong with Women candidates perfectly halal. Usually better qualified because Somalis hate women.
Absame boy your a munafaq! You had only one female MP and she was Geri Koombe and kicked out by Madoobe in favour of an MJ. Ceebay tacaal.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Nothing wrong with Women candidates perfectly halal. Usually better qualified because Somalis hate women.
saxib we love our women unlike you guys, worry about your business your women are running to us and fleeing your sexist backward culture. As a descendant of Fadumo Gulled gabdhaha Ogaden xaal qaata the abuse you face at the hands of Ogaden men.

Latest posts