Hooyos have to get banned from social media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
nicolascage.gif

Y are these dhocilos keep exposing hooyos tho, all ur doin is feeding these gaalos stereotyping us, it's better to keep shit in ur own community instead of exposing urself for likes and retweets.
Xaliimos are embarrassing themselves on social media and they either don't know it or care

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How can anyone be this stupid. Bismillah.
Her daughter is literally laughing while recording it. She should have known her daughter did it, smh.

Gibiin-Udug

Y are these dhocilos keep exposing hooyos tho, all ur doin is feeding these gaalos stereotyping us, it's better to keep shit in ur own community instead of exposing urself for likes and retweets.
Xaliimos are embarrassing themselves on social media and they either don't know it or care
Why do these old women believe everything though, flying horse, praying carpet, they need to use their brain and stop acting badows!!!!

This is embarrassing Wallahi.

Gibiin-Udug

So go ahead and tell the world how gullible ur mom is and laugh with u at ur mom
My mom is not gullible thank god. But these old ladies need to start using their brains, don't be triggered sis. How many times did you tell your mom a new born baby said Allahu Akbar? :hahaidiot:

My mom is not gullible thank god. But these old ladies need to start using their brains, don't be triggered sis. How many times did you tell your mom a new born baby said Allahu Akbar? :hahaidiot:
My mom is not gullible thank god. But these old ladies need to start using their brains, don't be triggered sis. How many times did you tell your mom a new born baby said Allahu Akbar? :mjlol::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.