Hooyo reunites with her son after 4 years of separation

This is what corruption, large ego, tribalism, and war do to your country... when will Somalis learn that war will ruin Somalia and will keep doing so if Somalia doesn’t stop all these wars.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are really a miserable nation. :francis:

Its so heart breaking. U can physically feel the vibrations of her heart through the video, an aching pain of longing, loving, missing, & womb howling. Its no wonder God put mothers in such high calibre walaahi. And then to think there are some somali women making youtube vlogs about how they want a break from their mothers is just astounding.

1611250833876.png

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Its so heart breaking. U can physically feel the vibrations of her heart through the video, an aching pain of longing, loving, missing, & womb howling. Its no wonder God put mothers in such high calibre walaahi. And then to think there are some somali women making youtube vlogs about how they want a break from their mothers is just astounding.

View attachment 167257
I can't stop imagining if that were me and my mom. God save our mothers.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I hope he takes her out for a walk and make her relax now that he's here! Someone take the momma out for a meal too 😌 💕

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Thats the reporter/one of the people that informed the government about the case. She is hugging him out of gratitude
Her son was a police, he was arrested because he sold his gun since they weren't paid for so many months at that time.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Thats the reporter/one of the people that informed the government about the case. She is hugging him out of gratitude
Her son was a police, he was arrested because he sold his gun since they weren't paid for so many months at that time.
How much is the salary? Are they getting paid nothing? Ya Allah

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
How much is the salary? Are they getting paid nothing? Ya Allah
I don't know the amount now, I think they were paid less during those days cirka 2016. The payments weren't guaranteed every month too.They said she spent the little money she was making on visiting him every week. He was her only remaining child . She had no food and good housing ,She's 78 too.