Hooyo ma taalo kids soo gala

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Those of you who visited Somalia, did you also get bullied relentlessly :mjlol::mjlol: my somali isn’t even bad i can hold fluent conversations and I understand everything but apparently my accent is horrible so I was clowned:dead::dead: have any of you experienced anything like this?

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Yes, my cousins stole all my clothes. And the store next door kept charging me money for things I didn’t even buy. I was also forced to wear long hijabs that I tripped over every 3 seconds. :mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sol

?
Went there when I was in year 9 (so 14 year olds for you Americans) and the dugsi macaalin thought I was in my 20s due to my height so he let me go home early after cashar :trumpsmirk:

My Somali vocabulary skills aren't actually terrible but my sentence order and my writing leave much to be desired.

So, if I ever took a trip to Somalia I would just say I'm Yemeni or something (since I'm a Reer Xamar cadcad).

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
My Somali vocabulary skills aren't actually terrible but my sentence order and my writing leave much to be desired.

So, if I ever took a trip to Somalia I would just say I'm Yemeni or something (since I'm a Reer Xamar cadcad).
Same that’s my issue too, you can tell somali isn’t my first language. That’s actually smart too bad I can’t pull that I’m not light enough :mjlol::mjlol:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I can speak pretty fluently and understand all dialects (reer mudug tingz) but I have a western accent when I speak

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
In Kenya I used to not even know how to speak Somali but I understood it you should’ve seen the faces of my relatives :russ:

I was also finessed and had every clothing item stolen and they would speak Somali and I couldn’t reply to them ceeb badana

How light are reer Xamar cadcad?

Do cadcads see themselves as somali? I've met some that are hardcore nationalists and some that claim kenya and yemen.

Same that’s my issue too, you can tell somali isn’t my first language. That’s actually smart too bad I can’t pull that I’m not light enough :mjlol::mjlol:
Actually, I'm not 100% sure I could really pull off the Yemeni card because I have an Abgaal mother and Reer Xamar father. My father himself is only half Reer Xamar his mother was Darod or something, so I have way more Geeljire blood than I appear to have.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was hooyo mataalo tbh but after about 4 months in PL my language skills improved a lot, i even point out other ppls grammar errors now lol

Trending

Latest posts