Hooyo in the UK grabs hold of a scammer, man pushed her off and she send her kids after him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I seen this vid yesterday my mom showed me it within hours

So he was a scammer that scammed a lot of Somalis before their strategy is to set up a shop to act as an agency to help young people get jobs. So the gullible youngsters females/males are quick to give hem any documents they require and they would then use all this info to fraud the individual and pull out expensive iPhones and anything and they would even go as far as ordering the products to the victims house and then this adoon comes and collects it making up a story about how it accidentally got sent to her n so on until they retrieve the goods and scam successful the adoon that done the collection probably gets chump change from the finesse

This mother however had been informed about their tactics and was aware he was coming and he was a tuug:wow:

Last edited:
I can upload it if this nigga is struggling with it brb
Plz do sxb
IMG_0390.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I seen this vid yesterday my mom showed me it within hours

So he was a scammer that scammed a lot of Somalis before their strategy is to set up a shop to act as an agency to help young people get jobs. So the gullible youngsters females/males are quick to give hem any documents they require and they would then use all this info to fraud the individual and pull out expensive iPhones and anything and they would even go as far as ordering the products to the victims house and then this adoon comes and collects it making up a story about how it accidentally got sent to her n so on until they retrieve the goods and scam successful the adoon that done the collection probably gets chump change from the finesse

This mother however had been informed about their tactics and was aware he was coming and he was a tuug:wow:
Yh my hooyo told me about this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending