Hooyo explains how modern women are too materalistic

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Okay just dont cry when another Halimo snatches fhe opportunity
I won’t, I’m a muslim and I believe in tawakkul. I will not jeopardize myself. If it’s not meant to be then that’s that. After all god created us in pairs, right? My man is already destined so I will follow my heart.
633F3391-2507-41F6-9217-D4987CA266C1.jpeg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You know Somali women standard are low when the biggest catch for 1st world young Somali women are guys with a degree and entry level job lol

She sounds jealous, her generation got the worst deal. She's giving dating advice from the 70s and 80s that's not compatible with modern times. Life is too expensive for the average man

As long as you're on the Deen everything will work out. If you want a rich husband make dua for it if you want a beautiful wife make dua for it but most importantly make sure who u marry values the Deen above all else

His family looks completely mixed though, he doesn’t look very west african. Hence why I said he looks like Rashford
I’m not gonna marry him 😂

If I marry ajnabi I expect more, I want him to treat me like Cameron Hamilton treats Lauren Speed from Love is Blind. One who has a mansion ready for me
I’m not stupid enough to fall into a niggas trap. I’m not those obtuse xaalimos that think somali men are horrible and foreign men, specifically black men, are great, and then end up a single mom with no husband/father in sight. I personally would only marry a malay man for ajnabi. MENA, European and South Asians muslims are too controlling and abusive and West African are too much trouble, I also don’t want timo adheeg or light skinned babies. I want my brown skin with curly hair. I want a high value man, not the battymans from youtubes kind, but a 5 star man. He’s like a mid-tier max. I will look into those abdis in med school or tech. My cousin has one for me, he’s tech in San Fran. He posts taking his mother on vacay from Paris to Istanbul to Hajj to Tokyo. I like a filial man and though he doesn’t have a dad, he turned out well. But my only issue is he doesn’t speak somali that well, he’s hoyo mataalo.

Also yes he can afford my 900k house and 24k gold. Hes also Dblock. My kids might just be Dhulbhante.

Thanks for being protective aboowe.
I may say dumb things and annoy you but you are the few males on here that I like.
:dead: u better be a 10/10,or else :damn::jcoleno::jaynerd:

Persoanally idc about a wife/wives I just want multiple kids that I can provide a good life for( private school, islamic upbringing, college paid off ect).Women are replaceable, ur flesh and blood isnt.I remember my father telling me that as a parent he wanted to give me more than what he had and as such id like to give my kids more than what I was born into(my parents did a lot for me).There needs to be an element of generational progression, I dont understand how somebody making 200 bucks a month back home will have about 9 kids and counting. If your children starve thats on you, the pain and suffering they endure is your doing.Nin rag baa tahay be more responsible, you want your children to make dua for you when you're gone and remember you as a good father.If ur rich by all means fulfill your landheere dreams and have 50 kids, if not, have ur handful and raise them right.

Persoanally idc about a wife/wives I just want multiple kids that I can provide a good life for( private school, islamic upbringing, college paid off ect).Women are replaceable, ur flesh and blood isnt.I remember my father telling me that as a parent he wanted to give me more than what he had and as such id like to give my kids more than what I was born into(my parents did a lot for me).There needs to be an element of generational progression, I dont understand how somebody making 200 bucks a month back home will have about 9 kids and counting. If your children starve thats on you, the pain and suffering they endure is your doing.Nin rag baa tahay be more responsible, you want your children to make dua for you when you're gone and remember you as a good father.If ur rich by all means fulfill your landheere dreams and have 50 kids, if not, have ur handful and raise them right.

It's funny how people don't realise this, but that sort of mentality in which you look at the father/mother of your child as easily replaceable will have a direct effect on your child. Happy marriages creates happy families and happy families creates happy communities. Children internalise a lot and this selfish mentality is causing havoc within the Somali community. You'd hate it if your own father treated the woman who birthed you in that way, nor would you want your daughter to give birth for a man who saw her as easily replaceable. What incentive is there for couples to give each other their rights or work on their issues if their easily replaceable? Its also I believe why some Somali men are polygamous even though they know that will mess up their families, they think their wives are easily replaceable and in turn the kids suffer.

vanilla

i think with my heart
it is the broke ones that are arrogant the most :jcoleno:. they will always assume they could have done better if only they had money. he thinks he settled no matter who he marries. and that woman not only has to put up with his financial struggles, but also his ugly attitude...

⚠️STAY AWAY FROM BROKE MAN!⚠️

it is the broke ones that are arrogant the most :jcoleno:. they will always assume they could have done better if only they had money. he thinks he settled no matter who he marries. and that woman not only has to put up with his financial struggles, but also his ugly attitude...

⚠️STAY AWAY FROM BROKE MAN!⚠️
What do you guys consider broke (a single man income in USD)?

GemState

36/21
VIP
It's always interesting to read diaspora Somalis take on the lifestyle of people back home.

The problem is you guys are using a 1st world modern perspective on a 4th world pre-industrial society, having kids you can't provide for sounds bizarre to you, but when you understand that in Somalia, having a bunch of kids is just to add numbers to the clan which makes it stronger in the long run, things begin to make sense.

It's all just a numbers game, which is why everyone has a bunch of kids they know they can't provide for. If out of 8 kids, 4 survive to adulthood and can contribute financially to the clan, that is considered a big success. That's the type of society Somalis live in

Last edited:

World

VIP
It's always interesting to read diaspora Somalis take on the lifestyle of people back home.

The problem is you guys are using a 1st world modern perspective on a 4th world pre-industrial society, having kids you can't provide for sounds bizarre to you, but when you understand that in Somalia, having a bunch of kids is just to add numbers to the clan which makes it stronger in the long run, things begin to make sense.

It's all just a numbers game, which is why everyone has a bunch of kids they know they can't provide for. If out of 8 kids, 4 survive to adulthood and can contribute financially to the clan, that is considered a big success. That's the type of society Somalis live in
You sound like a self hater.

Firstly, having many kids provide parents a safety net as they get older, it is not about adding numbers to the clan.

And since when is 4/8 children in Somalis not making to adulthood? Stop making up fake statistics. Your clan has hundreds of thousands of people, it’s too big to care about. Your close family, then relatives and then your jilib(sub sub sub sub clan) is far more important.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've noticed a disturbing trend with women in polygamous marriages, some of these men convince their wives to work and become providers and thus they turn their wives into worker bees and baby factories at the same time.

At some point, we have to blame women for falling for these tricks, they have agency of their own and are not being forced into being played like a fiddle.

There was a TV documentary about a Muslim man who did this, he had multiple wives and all of his wives worked. What part of Islam is this? What is his purpose if he doesn't provide? :mjlol:
what do you know about quadruple income households? 4 wives each making 70-80K annually thats ~300K a year. :mjlaugh:

You sound like a self hater.

Firstly, having many kids provide parents a safety net as they get older, it is not about adding numbers to the clan.

And since when is 4/8 children in Somalis not making to adulthood? Stop making up fake statistics. Your clan has hundreds of thousands of people, it’s too big to care about. Your close family, then relatives and then your jilib(sub sub sub sub clan) is far more important.

Sadly we had high infant mortality rates. Its a bit of a fact tbh, and nothing self hating. If you speak to older generations like our grandmothers, you'll find that some of their children died as babies. But I agree with everything else you posted.

someone who doesn't have stable income, works at minimum wage, struggling to make ends meet, and prolly spends more than they earn 👀
I said give me what you would consider broke ass nigga in a numerical value. Income pre tax monthly or years with currency.

Trending

Latest posts