Hooyo explains how modern women are too materalistic

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In my humble observations I notice if the womaen come with high demands/requirements when they don't like the guy but have no other options but to accept him.. If a woman really loves a man she would do anything for him and be 110% submissive even to the point of kissing his feets if he asks her.. But if it's the opposite and the guy really loves her and want her she will be acting like she's something unachievable..
If you loved your wife you wouldn’t put her in financial difficulties to marry a second wife.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Some bullshit, I don't buy it.
There’s literally the truth. I literally gave y’all evidence in that thread. The british brought over soldiers from west africa in the late 19th and early 20th century. They were soldiers not slaves.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah and you have fun spamming your bs :bell:
2919BB96-F150-4F51-8B92-FCCA9ABD551F.gif

There’s literally the truth. I literally gave y’all evidence in that thread. The british brought over soldiers from west africa in the late 19th and early 20th century. They were soldiers not slaves.

I can't remember all the details from the thread and also Islam in West Africa is not the same as in Somalia, traditions and culture are very different also madow men are even worse than faraxs when it comes to havinh multiple women, in the beginning its all rosy and glamorous but once you pop out kids your body changes that's when the lion goes out hunting for fresh meat are you willing to take the risk and potentially end up as a single mother with a half dhagax kid as it previously happened to soo many other xalimos? Also you still didn't answer my above questions regarding your requirements of 900k house and 24karat gold, can your carribean lover deliver on that? Or you only require this if it is a farax?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I can't remember all the details from the thread and also Islam in West Africa is not the same as in Somalia, traditions and culture are very different also madow men are even worse than faraxs when it comes to havinh multiple women, in the beginning its all rosy and glamorous but once you pop out kids your body changes that's when the lion goes out hunting for fresh meat are you willing to take the risk and potentially end up as a single mother with a half dhagax kid as it previously happened to soo many other xalimos? Also you still didn't answer my above questions regarding your requirements of 900k house and 24karat gold, can your carribean lover deliver on that? Or you only require this if it is a farax?
if you want second wife so badly u can have one. Just make sure treat your wives fairly and avoid hardship/burden to them.
Or else, they will inkaar you and you’ll forever have dramas and problem like every polygamy relationships.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
His family looks completely mixed though, he doesn’t look very west african. Hence why I said he looks like Rashford
I’m not gonna marry him 😂

If I marry ajnabi I expect more, I want him to treat me like Cameron Hamilton treats Lauren Speed from Love is Blind. One who has a mansion ready for me
I’m not stupid enough to fall into a niggas trap. I’m not those obtuse xaalimos that think somali men are horrible and foreign men, specifically black men, are great, and then end up a single mom with no husband/father in sight. I personally would only marry a malay man for ajnabi. MENA, European and South Asians muslims are too controlling and abusive and West African are too much trouble, I also don’t want timo adheeg or light skinned babies. I want my brown skin with curly hair. I want a high value man, not the battymans from youtubes kind, but a 5 star man. He’s like a mid-tier max. I will look into those abdis in med school or tech. My cousin has one for me, he’s tech in San Fran. He posts taking his mother on vacay from Paris to Istanbul to Hajj to Tokyo. I like a filial man and though he doesn’t have a dad, he turned out well. But my only issue is he doesn’t speak somali that well, he’s hoyo mataalo.

Also yes he can afford my 900k house and 24k gold. Hes also Dblock. My kids might just be Dhulbhante.

Thanks for being protective aboowe.
I may say dumb things and annoy you but you are the few males on here that I like.

Last edited:
if you want second wife so badly u can have one. Just make sure treat your wives fairly and avoid hardship/burden to them.
Or else, they will inkaar you and you’ll forever have dramas and problem like every polygamy relationships.
Nah on a second thought I don't think I want 4 wives.. I'll just enjoy my life no need to bring in more buuq and drama :kodaksmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
His family looks completely mixed though, he doesn’t look very west african. Hence why I said he looks like Rashford

If I marry ajnabi I expect more, I want him to treat me like Cameron Hamilton treats Lauren Speed from Love is Blind. One who has a mansion ready for me
I’m not stupid enough to fall into a niggas trap. I want a high value man, not the battymans from youtubes kind, but a 5 star man. He’s like a mid-tier max. I will look into those abdis in med school or tech. My cousin has one for me, he’s tech in San Fran. He posts taking his mother on vacay from Paris to Istanbul to Hajj to Tokyo. I like a filial man and though he doesn’t have a dad, he turned out well. But my only issue is he doesn’t speak somali that well, he’s hoyo mataalo.

Also yes he can afford my 900k house and 24k gold. Hes also Dblock. My kids might just be Dhulbhante.

I may say dumb things and annoy you but you are the few males on here that I like.
He sounds like a catch you should marry him.

I’m not stupid enough to fall into a niggas trap. I want a high value man, not the battymans from youtubes kind, but a 5 star man. He’s like a mid-tier max. I will look into those abdis in med school or tech. My cousin has one for me, he’s tech in San Fran. He posts taking his mother on vacay from Paris to Istanbul to Hajj to Tokyo. I like a filial man and though he doesn’t have a dad, he turned out well. But my only issue is he doesn’t speak somali that well, he’s hoyo mataalo.

Dhulos are for the most broke, but I wish you good luck, ever heard about khaatumo? :tocry:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Dhulos are for the most broke, but I wish you good luck, ever heard about khaatumo? :tocry:
No I haven’t. Laakin Dblock in minnesota aren’t broke. Mj are extra broke here. Even if dblock are broke he’s not. My issue isn’t with clan, wallahi I could marry madhibaan as long as he fits my standard. Only somalis I will never look at are cadcad and mushungali.

edit: do you mean that area in sool? The part that left??? And came back. I think I know what you mean but could be something else.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He sounds like a catch you should marry him.
Never getting married till I have my degree. What if he asks for second wife? Or dies? Or anything? I need my backup degree.
Heard the divorce rate is 50%? That’s gambling with my life

No I haven’t. Laakin Dblock in minnesota aren’t broke. Mj are extra broke here. Even if dblock are broke he’s not. My issue isn’t with clan, wallahi I could marry madhibaan as long as he fits my standard. Only somalis I will never look at are cadcad and mushungali.

edit: do you mean that area in sool? The part that left??? And came back. I think I know what you mean but could be something else.
I'm joking with you.. Lool you spitting on mj like that, lucky you are a girl I won't do any counter attack.. Yeah I mean that area, anyway it was all banter.. Wish you all the best ❤️

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm joking with you.. Lool you spitting on mj like that, lucky you are a girl I won't do any counter attack.. Yeah I mean that area, anyway it was all banter.. Wish you all the best ❤️
Thank you lol, didn’t know you were MJ. It’s okay you have Ilhan and Ayan too claim. Us Ogs are broke on the low too. Darod in general are broke but at least we don’t go back to somalia and join alkebab like you know who from UK.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never getting married till I have my degree. What if he asks for second wife? Or dies? Or anything? I need my backup degree.
Heard the divorce rate is 50%? That’s gambling with my life
Okay just dont cry when another Halimo snatches fhe opportunity

In my humble observations I notice the women come with high demands/requirements when they don't like the guy but have no other options but to accept him.. If a woman really loves a man she would do anything for him and be 110% submissive even to the point of kissing his feets if he asks her.. But if it's the opposite and the guy really loves her and want her she will be acting like she's something unachievable..
No :nahgirl:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I feel like it just depends on the woman's mentality and how compatible it is with her husband's. If she grew up on a ranch or, I guess in Somali lands, as a geeljire and thrives on that kind of life and hardship and her husband does too and likes it then it's a match made in heaven. If she doesn't and wants more then even if she marries a man with lesser means she should at least marry a man who has the same mentality in that he wants more and has that kind of ambition and drive; real ambition and drive and they, using their two brains, might very well find a way to better their situation. I don't think she, if she is a person of quality, will resent a poor man who doesn't like being poor and is doing everything he can to stop being poor on a daily basis. It's when he's complacent, lacks any ambition and she herself strongly wants more that an issue can arise.

What's wrong with cadcad