Hooyada federaalka introduces her children

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She has Sheekhaal, Dhulos, Isaaq and Warsangali kids and she's Rahanwayn, Yantaar kkkkkk

Kkkk any nigga can go through this chick without an effort. She'll let you shank her for a bowel of cambuulo :pachah1::russ:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why are you obsessed with dblocks?
Is it me or you sound frightened when people mention dblocks. Dblock is a clan and they'll be mentioned and torn apart for their dishonourable booty clapping of eyd00rs. Relax dude

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Is it me or you sound frightened when people mention dblocks. Dblock is a clan and they'll be mentioned and torn apart for their dishonourable booty clapping of eyd00rs. Relax dude
Is it me or is there a constant attack culture among the PIM crew against dblock. It’s not a 1 or 2 time thing either, it’s usually the same people who rip into them. Other clans don’t do this.
:francis:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Is it me or is there a constant attack culture among the PIM crew against dblock. It’s not a 1 or 2 time thing either, it’s usually the same people who rip into them. Other clans don’t do this.
Why do you care what others do or don't do?! Every clan gets mentioned and insulted in sspot on daily basis. You don't see us complaining about "attacks".

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They work in co ordination and have large discord servers and private groups to co ordinate their FKD attack, they take it really serious unlike us :pachah1:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Why do you care what others do or don't do?! Every clan gets mentioned and insulted in sspot on daily basis. You don't see us complaining about "attacks".
You don’t understand, it hurts more when your own brother attacks you and go after you.
Little be sympathy be good.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If you think I'm attacking Dhulos, you haven't seen my old posts about them. I've retired my attacks months ago. I was just amused by how the only one she insulted was the Dhulo son. The insult itself was pretty soft so there's no need for you to be defensive.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You don’t understand, it hurts more when your own brother attacks you and go after you.
Little be sympathy be good.
My dear sister, we ain't from Jubaland were Harti Waamo work as a collective unit. Up North Dhulos are lapdogs for you know who... We don't appreciate their treachery and cowardice.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
My dear sister, we ain't from Jubaland were Harti Waamo work as a collective unit. Up North Dhulos are lapdogs for you know who... We don't appreciate their treachery and cowardice.
How about... stop being obsessed and focusing on dblocks

Its because their pride is all a facade. They need to mention other qabil to feel confident within themselves. It’s like a broke man dripped in designer head to toe but his bank account is on £-15.

Trending

Latest posts