Hoor maar

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Some somalis shock me & make me sick. They have this mentality that befriending non Somalis especially cadaans is hor maar!

there is a lady down the road who is in her 50’s with 7 children. She changed as soon as her children all graduated from university.

i would feel embarrassed if she was my mom but her clothing style changed from wearing dresses to tight skirts, that are ripped on the sides, more makeup, and half hijab (tubran) Her daughters don't even do that. She got a job, went to the gym and started hanging with white ladies. Not even coloured people.

She cut off her somali people after using the community for $, she got her children the scholarships they needed for uni and was like bye! In my opinion this is not hoor maar this is self hate lol and confusion. How can u do this to ur community when they are the ones who supported you all those years and your children?

her husband is weak! She controls him.He's told to stay home and give her the money he gets from the welfare.

Some somalis shock me & make me sick. They have this mentality that befriending non Somalis especially cadaans is hor maar!

there is a lady down the road who is in her 50’s with 7 children. She changed as soon as her children all graduated from university.

i would feel embarrassed if she was my mom but her clothing style changed from wearing dresses to tight skirts, that are ripped on the sides, more makeup, and half hijab (tubran) Her daughters don't even do that. She got a job, went to the gym and started hanging with white ladies. Not even coloured people.

She cut off her somali people after using the community for $, she got her children the scholarships they needed for uni and was like bye! In my opinion this is not hoor maar this is self hate lol and confusion. How can u do this to ur community when they are the ones who supported you all those years and your children?

her husband is weak! She controls him.He's told to stay home and give her the money he gets from the welfare.
Not surprised some ethic people are cadaan worshipers.

"there is a lady down the road who is in her 50’s with 7 children. She changed as soon as her children all graduated from university."

The ayeeyo is trying to make sure she owns this summer . Let her do her thing if that what keeps her happy and young spirited. Is she disrupting your day @SOULSEARCHING ?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Don't judge, she deserves a hot girl summer

Trending

Latest posts