hoor alain are white in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
"Dhuxuls" are Islamically condemned eh :mjlol:

Arab standards are white-skinned, "milky" women if you've ever old Arabian prose it's also evident there, so why would the Arabian religion stray far from that if you're to promise it's male constitutents the desired characteristics of heavenly female being in their afterlife?

Funny title, but I think this will explain it better. It's from a shiite source though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to me they are reaching trying to change it .

((1) purity in their reputation, (2) purity in their appearance with no blemishes or defects (scars, birth marks, discolouration, wrinkles, moles, bumps), (3) tawny or wheat-coloured skin, (4) light and illumination, (5) a strong contrast between their face and hair colours.)

Merca

Inactive.

Arab standards are white-skinned, "milky" women if you've ever old Arabian prose it's also evident there, so why would the Arabian religion stray far from that if you're promising it's male constitutents the desired characteristics of heavenly female being in their afterlife?
Islam is not an 'Arabian' religion, it's universal. I don't think white skin was the beauty standard during the prophet's (saw) time.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Arab standards are white-skinned, "milky" women if you've ever old Arabian prose it's also evident there, so why would the Arabian religion stray far from that if you're to promise it's male constitutents the desired characteristics of heavenly female being in their afterlife?
Pretty sure the verses that refer to them as white with light or noor.

I think what he means by white is "nuur" or light is coming from them. He doesn't mean they're white women.
He contrasted with her eyes saying ( her eyes are extremely black compared with how light bright her skin is and also compared it with a pearl and adding how soft and smooth her skin is etc .

He contrasted with her eyes saying ( her eyes are extremely black compared with how light bright her skin is and also compared it with a pearl and adding how soft and smooth her skin is etc .
Why do you care about huur Al Ain you're an atheist you wouldn't get them anyway :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending