Hook up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffo

I'll meet you anywhere between zone 1-4 in london, that's as far as my travelcard goes.

After 6 on weekdays and anytime during the weekend.

:denzelnigga:

Lol if anything, i wanna see Menace and FAH fight and settle this beef once and for all.

Who do guys think would win in bare knuckle OCTAGON style fight?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'll meet you anywhere between zone 1-4 in london, that's as far as my travelcard goes.

After 6 on weekdays and anytime during the weekend.

:denzelnigga:
Please who would take the opportunity to meet a random stranger only a mad person would take this offer. But then again I am harvesting bodies so if you don't mind donating me your dead corpse I'll take your offer

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What are you a willing candidate ? I need organs to please my masters they pay a hefty reward for the finest organs. So if this goon is willing to meet me then I will happily take his most cherished possession a beating heart is worth more dead than alive

What are you a willing candidate ? I need organs to please my masters they pay a hefty reward for the finest organs. So if this goon is willing to meet me then I will happily take his most cherished possession a beating heart is worth more dead than alive

:mindblown:

:browtf: You're freaky

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:mindblown:

:browtf: You're freaky
My dear it is I who creates man through cerimonial sacrifices this is only a drip in the ocean of what I am capable off so don't be suprised by my strange behaviour it's only a mere natural transgression the truth

My dear it is I who creates man through cerimonial sacrifices this is only a drip in the ocean of what I am capable off so don't be suprised by my strange behaviour it's only a mere natural transgression the truth

:mugshotman: you gonna murder us all

Last edited:

Same mentality as organ dealers in Somalia. Do you know how many people suffer from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending