Honey, I'm starving and as obedient wife sacrificng herself to me, I should eat you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim

The Zionist state of Saudi Arabia is the Zionist state of Israel sister they're far removed from Islam so I would take whatever they say with a grain of salt.

What are you trying to say?
This just fake propaganda which you try and use to convert Somalis to your degenerate gaalos.

Guy

Come on mate, isn't there a wacko sheikh who issues a fake fatwa? There are thousands of stupid fatwas out there and Saudis are known to have issued their fair share of these crazy fatwas. If I was you, I will responded by saying, these are human beings who err in judgements. Or, do you consider them perfect human beings?

How about this well respected Somali sheikh and his lies, which till now, he hasn't retracted?

Gabdho Somali ah oo cudurka Aids qaba

A rebuttal from a Somali T.V host.

Was the Sheikh correct? You guys follow these lunatic sheikhs like emissaries from "god".

I will never understand the obsession ex-muslims have with Islam. You've left, just live your life and move on.

I get the distinct impression that they are severely wracked by guilt for having apostatised and spend the rest of they're lives trying to rationalize they're decision.

Iblees and the ex Muslims back at it
Again.......

IMG_6807.GIF

I will never understand the obsession ex-muslims have with Islam. You've left, just live your life and move on.

I get the distinct impression that they are severely wracked by guilt for having apostatised and spend the rest of they're lives trying to rationalize they're decision.

Prince

If you know us, dee soo duceey and don't mock us. What is wrong with posting a wacko fatwa. We left behind in the cult so many relatives and family members that we hold dear and our mission is to free them.

Prince

If you know us, dee soo duceey and don't mock us. What is wrong with posting a wacko fatwa. We left behind in the cult so many relatives and family members that we hold dear and our mission is to free them.
Even if I don't believe in God I don't think I'd want my family to be the same. I only wish they were less ridiculous about it. My family have been through so much grief I sometimes wonder how they are still sane, but it's because of their faith. I love them more than anything and I respect them. I'm all for making it less ridiculous though.

Even if I don't believe in God I don't think I'd want my family to be the same. I only wish they were less ridiculous about it. My family have been through so much grief I sometimes wonder how they are still sane, but it's because of their faith. I love them more than anything and I respect them. I'm all for making it less ridiculous though.

It is a banter in response to silly comments.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I thought the scholar meant the other kind of eating and was confused how being hungry has to do with it

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ex Muslims are like that crazy ex girlfriend who just won't move on with their life

Status
Not open for further replies.