Honestly why do girls have with Sharky ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I mean, i’m not saying he look not good, mashallah to him im not giving him bad eyes, but many averages somali guys are looking like him but girls are drooling on all his publications, why ? fame ?

Yaraye

VIP
He's cute
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24
but dealing with cadaan xaar futo women is a minus to me :gaasdrink:

He's cute
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24
but dealing with cadaan xaar futo women is a minus to me :gaasdrink:
I don't think he does when I was seeing who he was and what @Aegon was having a fit about it was all for a show apparently but I don't know what he deals with so maybe he does :manny:

and Authobillah women are going crazy with the edits. There are like a million edits of him with women going feral and thristing in the comments :dead:

Yaraye

VIP
I don't think he does when I was seeing who he was and what @Aegon was having a fit about it was all for a show apparently but I don't know what he deals with so maybe he does :manny:

and Authobillah women are going crazy with the edits. There are like a million edits of him with women going feral and thristing in the comments :dead:
post it, I can't find them. Majority are cadaan women huh? :mjlol:

Aegon

Yaraye

VIP
I don't know why I'm doing this for you :deadpeter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that I've seen him more than that initial video, I take it back. He ain't cute, he was just cute in that first video flirting with the cadaan woman. Can't stand durag :holeup:

Aegon

Now that I've seen him more than that initial video, I take it back. He ain't cute, he was just cute in that first video flirting with the cadaan woman. Can't stand durag :holeup:
When i see a Somali wearing durag, i genuinely wanna puke.

I mean, i’m not saying he look not good, mashallah to him im not giving him bad eyes, but many averages somali guys are looking like him but girls are drooling on all his publications, why ? fame ?
He looks ok to me. Looks like every second young Somali guy I see. I get it women are lacking attractive men, when every 3 years you see a fine man.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky