Honestly speaking are you content with

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
the country you ended up at after the demise of our SOMALIA ? ...if you were born in these Western countries are you also content ...if you aren't then what other country tickles your fancy ?

I am very much in love with the country destiny brought me into. I love these United States..I even have fallen in love with my slow pace city , heck I lived here more than anywhere else in my lifetime.

I also wonder what my life would've transpired into if I wss stuck back home. I think that I would've robbed the few dahabshiil to have a better life. Surely I would've been unemployed by just looking at the unemployment rate. Knowing me I would've definitely have robbed Dahabshiil with a plan I've hatched with my cousins. In no way would they have the forensic to catch us except that idiots cousins of mine would talk but still I wouldve'd moved to Kigali, Rwanda to start a Central African transportation business. Religiously I would justify it by pointing put to the fact that I was cheated of a fair life bc of dahabshiil and the corrupt government and if everyone is stealing then it's justified I steal bc my life at that moment was stagnant and I couldn't marry.

I would not tahriiib bc Its much better I rob the thieves.

I've been to SOMALIA and I've seen the lapses in Dahabshiil's security, it is so third world. They got 2 Ak wielding qat addicts at the entrance that can easily be subdued.

The other plan wouldbe been to abduct government thieves' child and hold them for ransom and if it's a girl I would've raped them in the process for all the dam crimes they were culprits of, the fact that they were raised under systemic corruption.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I'm content with Canada right now.It gave me everything like having a good paying job all the while going to one of the top University in the world.Now we elected a good govt aswell.Life's good except for the winter tho.I wouldn't return to Somaliland other than vacationing there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts