Hon Pres Moalimu’s bottoms up reconciliation in JL

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Not even Farmaajo can throw shots like this. At the 7 min mark. The disrespect and distain he has for Madobe is just incredible. He listed Nairobi as degmo that Madobe controls. Calling him a dhílo of Kikuyu basically.

:wow:

Farmaajo is smart you know, he was waiting for the lion of Jubaland to wake up, now he cut the Food stamps the Kablalax benefit scroungers where living on, and Gedo receives all its shares in Jubaland funding.

You don't know this but youur uncle Axmad Madoobe was a God send to MX he was so stupid to antagonize all of MX he tried the division game it worked for a little while but it ultimately failed he really thought he was Maxamuud Saleebaan and we were Warsangeli and Dhulbahante he gave us the opportunity to recalibrate reorganize and finally focus and unite among ourselves Farmaajo removed the biggest obstacle the Kenyans and their lackeys checkmate
:mjlol:im going to let you guys dream, just remember you have been murmuring “wait and see” ever since Hiraale was kicked out its getting a little old especially when you have a whole bit about “im in the jungle with my balls out Xoog iyo Xiniyo!”.

Give me thousands of troops from across Somalia AND Ethiopians, new weaponry and funding, aswell as semi-support from the IC, I promise you I would take RKB to Saylac.

@Removed are you Makaahil ? you pissed off the Laandheere of MX, Ilkacase is Cawlyahan he knows not to mess with two type of MX, one of them is Rer Hassan, the strongest piece on the chessboard, the other is Talxa and they both coming to Kismaayo, meanwhile Rer Dalal is 120 km in Qoraxeey in settlement called Higley near Caleen, watchu finna do my nigga :trumpsmirk:
:russ:you can’t be serious, you think a clan the size of Habar Yonis is going to make any real movements in the wild west. Go become majority in Liban/Harar/D.Mareeb before you think of the Jubbas and Qoraxey.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Removed because I am smart, I was never called a fool by the poets of old days, look at this, sheekhaal and majeerteen are your allies in Jubaland, but they both doing bits in DDS you are getting rout out from your lands by them, check yourself before you wreck yourself :yousmart:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Removed because I am smart, I was never called a fool by the poets of old days, look at this, sheekhaal and majeerteen are your allies in Jubaland, but they both doing bits in DDS you are getting rout out from your lands by them, check yourself before you wreck yourself :yousmart:

Screenshot_20200507-222229~2.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
If you really listened to the poets of old days you would know whos who, I don’t think you guys even have poets. @Cyrus already got trashed here dont bother :trumpsmirk:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
If you really listened to the poets of old days you would know whos who, I don’t think you guys even have poets. @Cyrus already got trashed here dont bother :trumpsmirk:
You only have the Sayyid who learnt his poetry from his reer abti. You have no other poets

Adaawe

@nine post the Sayid dickriding us. He bragged on MX. It's like the rapper bragging about the life style of the street nigga. Your hero knew the real ones @Removed

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You only have the Sayyid who learnt his poetry from his reer abti. You have no other poets
You know the Ogaden are famous for their gabays, that's like telling Hawiye they don't eat cambuulo kkkk come on now sxb

Cyrus

You know the Ogaden are famous for their gabays, that's like telling Hawiye they don't eat cambuulo kkkk come on now sxb
Dhulbahante are numero Uno when it comes to Gabays, OGs are a close second but I've already attested that they produced the best poet in the sayyid

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Your man Cali dhux was a one hit wonder whos only known for “Doqonkii Ogaden” also he admitted defeat in the end of the Gubo series to a 17 year old Maxamed Cumar Dage :bell: You have nobody in the top 5. FACT.

@nine post the Sayid dickriding us. He bragged on MX. It's like the rapper bragging about the life style of the street nigga. You hero knew the real ones @Removed

yet it was your aabo who built him a statue in the capital. :farmajoyaab:

Cyrus

Your man Cali dhux was a one hit wonder whos only known for “Doqonkii Ogaden” also he admitted defeat in the end of the Gubo series to a 17 year old Maxamed Cumar Dage :bell: You have nobody in the top 5. FACT.

Apart from the Sayyid who himself admitted he learnt his gabay skills from his reer abti who he grew up with, what do you have?

Top 5

Sayyid(OG)
Ali Dhuux(DH)
Ismail Mire(DH)
Siciid Qamax(DH)
Adan Carab(DH)

Adaawe

Because MX were Darawiish. Especially @nine sub and @Creed He was building a statue to his heroes (his uncles) and their leader.

But my challenge to you. Give me somebody on the level of Emir Nur ibn Mujahid. I'll wait.

:trumpsmirk:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Because MX were Darawiish. Especially @nine sub and @Creed He was building a statue to his heroes (his uncles) and their leader.

But my challenge to you. Give me somebody on the level of Emir Nur ibn Mujahid. I'll wait.

Also MSB Rer Abti were OGs he did alot of shit for them

When the Darawiish came to my peeps we were like, Darawiish ?
200.gif

Adaawe

Also MSB Rer Abti were OGs he did alot of shit for them

When the Darawiish came to my peeps we were like, Darawiish ?
200.gif

NGM doesn't have that naivete. Thank God for that. AUN to the old man. But he had a good heart for his useless reer abti.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Apart from the Sayyid who himself admitted he learnt his gabay skills from his reer abti who he grew up with, what do you have?

Top 5

Sayyid(OG)
Ali Dhuux(DH)
Ismail Mire(DH)
Siciid Qamax(DH)
Adan Carab(DH)
Sayid isnt even regarded as the necessary number one thats the level of depth we got dont bring me bench players when im starting out with Raage Ugaas, Qamaan Bulxaan and Sayid Maxamed dont even make me use my Absame card and unlock Garaad Wiil Waal :ufdup:

The Sayid is much more significant than Imam Nur but im not about to argue that. MX did well and put in there hours fighting invading gaalo, im going to take it easy on MX its the last 10 days after all :yacadiim:

Adaawe

Sayid isnt even regarded as the necessary number one thats the level of depth we got dont bring me bench players when im starting out with Raage Ugaas, Qamaan Bulxaan and Sayid Maxamed dont even make me use my Absame card and unlock Garaad Wiil Waal :ufdup:

The Sayid is much more significant than Imam Nur but im not about to argue that. MX did well and put in there hours fighting invading gaalo, im going to take it easy on MX its the last 10 days after all :yacadiim:

Sayid never killed a Ethiopian emperor in battle and didn't give his clan a UNESCO world heritage site in the Harar walls. Harar is the Muslim Lalibela

House of Sade is equal to the House of Solomon of Ethiopia. Marehan are the imperial house of Somaliweyn. We are the inheritors of Harar and Adal Sultanate. Awoogay la gub give me my props.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sayid never killed a Ethiopian emperor in battle and didn't give his clan a UNESCO world heritage site in the Harar walls. Harar is the Muslim Lalibela

House of Sade is equal to the House of Solomon of Ethiopia. Marehan are the imperial house of Somaliweyn. We are the inheritors of Harar and Adal Sultanate. Awoogay la gub give me my props.

Imam Nur and Axmed Gurey built Harar that place has the best weather in Somaliweyn you and @embarassing need to force @Medulla off your inheritance:ufdup:

Trending