Homophobes come in: Homosexuality is hereditary

Status
Not open for further replies.

:chrisfreshhah: now you're solely focusing on the sample size of 409 that the journalist was pressing on. Of course it's preferable to have a sample size much greater. Wouldn't any researcher prefer a sample size of millions? The same results would still appear.

His study wasnt proven wrong despite the "small" sample size of over 400 people. Where was it proven it to be false? Multiple other studies have the same findings.

"Sexual orientation has nothing to do with choice. Our findings suggest there may be genes at play, and we found evidence for two sets that affect whether a man is gay or straight," said Michael Bailey of Northwestern University, who carried out the research.

The latest study confirms Hamer’s findings and suggests that a man’s sexual orientation depends on about 30 to 40 percent of genetic factors, while environmental factors, including the hormones a fetus is exposed to in the womb, may also influence a man’s sexuality.

Take your L warya and take your other L when there is a bigger size than the small "400".

neNIwlA.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't think it's genetic. There might be biological factors at play but I doubt genes are one of them. There are studies showing it might be genetic but those are hardly conclusive, and there are other studies that contradict them. There was one study I saw that showed it might have something to do with certain hormones in the womb during pregnancy.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lmaoooooooo are u saying that rome's acceptance of gays lead them towards civilization??? :mjlol: I'm trynna figure out what you're trying to say w this image
Romans weren't exactly accepting of gays. They just had a different idea of sexuality. To them it was about penetrating and being penetrated. They looked down on the latter. If you let another man f*ck you in the ass, you would be mercilessly mocked and derided. They also looked down at men who acted in a feminine manner. Since @AbdiJohnson is a bottom, they'd probably call him a .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It is of vital importance to be careful of what goes into the subconscious mind. Words and thoughts that are repeated often get stronger by the repetitions, sink into the subconscious mind and affect the behavior, actions and reactions of the person involved.

The subconscious mind regards the words and thoughts that get lodged inside it as expressing and describing a real situation, and therefore endeavors to align the words and thoughts with reality. It works diligently to make these words and thoughts a reality in the life of the person saying or thinking them.

This means that if you often tell yourself that it is difficult or impossible to acquire money, the subconscious mind will accept your words and put obstacles in your way. If you keep telling yourself that you are rich, it will find ways to bring you opportunities to get rich, and push you towards taking advantage of these opportunities.

The thoughts that you express through your words shape your life. This is often done unconsciously, as few pay attention to their thoughts and the words they use while thinking, and let outside circumstances and situations determine what they think about. In this case there is no freedom. Here, the outside world affects the inner world.

I always thought why does @AbdiJohnson repeat the same topic of homosexuality again & again he's trying to force that message into our subconscious mind so we'll accept it as our own thoughts.

I always thought why does @AbdiJohnson repeat the same topic of homosexuality again & again he's trying to force that message into our subconscious mind so we'll accept it as our own thoughts.

Everyone has the right to free speech. You are all free to speak your mind and debate.

The problem is people are afraid they're losing the war of words against me so they start to complain.

:drakekidding:

Romans weren't exactly accepting of gays. They just had a different idea of sexuality. To them it was about penetrating and being penetrated. They looked down on the latter. If you let another man f*ck you in the ass, you would be mercilessly mocked and derided. They also looked down at men who acted in a feminine manner. Since @AbdiJohnson is a bottom, they'd probably call him a .

Yeah I know lmaoo i was just confused about the image. :ftw9nwa:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'm for whatever people want to do. If you want to be gay, I don't care, If you want to get drunk every Friday, that's not my problem. But when it comes to whether I agree with the concept of homosexuality, thats a different story. Homosexuality is whether someone prefers a dick over a vagina or vice versa. There might be genetics that might influence the decision (such as increase in testosterone in females and oestrogen in males) but the choice is one you make by yourself.

Thats my 2 shillings.

:chrisfreshhah: now you're solely focusing on the sample size of 409 that the journalist was pressing on. Of course it's preferable to have a sample size much greater. Wouldn't any researcher prefer a sample size of millions? The same results would still appear.

His study wasnt proven wrong despite the "small" sample size of over 400 people. Where was it proven it to be false? Multiple other studies have the same findings.

Take your L warya and take your other L when there is a bigger size than the small "400".

neNIwlA.gif
The problem wasn't that the sample size was too small. It was that they artificially played around with their sets to optimize the accuracy for their thesis. :faysalwtf:
There’s also another, larger issue. As far as could be judged from the unpublished results presented in the talk, the team used their training set to build several models for classifying their twins, and eventually chose the one with the greatest accuracy when applied to the testing set. That’s a problem because in research like this, there has to be a strict firewall between the training and testing sets; the team broke that firewall by essentially using the testing set to optimize their algorithms.
That whole study is a fraud. :hahaidiot:

Zd8zwVm.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyone has the right to free speech. You are all free to speak your mind and debate.

The problem is people are afraid they're losing the war of words against me so they start to complain.

:drakekidding:

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.
Joseph Goebbels
IMG_3389.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts