Highly Respected
VIP
Turkey.png

:mjcry: They appreciate us guys.

@CaliTedesse Suck it you hater. :wow:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
We have nearly half of the votes despite the fact we don't dickride them as hard as the Pakis :dead:

Also they really do hate the Syrians :damn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Feels good to be appreciated wallahi :wow:

Friendship ended with Arabs, now Turks are our best friends :denzelnigga:

If Yemenis did a poll we'd be below the Ethiopians :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In real life the Turkish people I have met have always been extremely generous and helpful more consistently than other groups. Must be a cultural thing.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalia's closest friend is Turkey, I will never forget what they have done for us in 2011 during famine, when the president and his family became the first leaders to come to Somalia and assist the needy. They were god send and this was a time where 99% of NGO's and other groups operated from Nairobi. We have to keep our friends close :)

You guys are literal retards, You should look at the comments, Their are clowning somalis and calling them pirates and uncivilised, I used google translate, We do you somalis feel like they have to have the love of non somalis, Most of the votes are probably somalis , So fucking cringey bruh

The average Turk doesn't care for Somalia! They see as like the rest of the world. The government has been helpful no one can deny that. Somalis need to stop this extreme bootylicking of any nation that gives the support it's absolute madness. I see FOBs with Turkish flags all the time.

Everyone knows turkey is only in somalia due to its geopolitical strategy, Somalia is in the worlds most used shipping lines available,We have also africas biggest coastline with enormous amounts of fish and other resources found in water which are barely utilized since we dont have the technology, Throw in that with an abundance of unused natural resources like oil,uranium, iron ore and other things,
Somalia is also at the same time had barely a foreign presence, So turkey benefited heavily by being in somalia at the time al shabab still were lurkin outside of muqdisho. They receieved a goldmine wallahi since the population in somalia is very stupid and prone to sucking foreign cultures dick especially if they are light white muslims.

We should only care about what we receive in this situation with them and use it for our own good. They are not our brothers and never will be and never was, We barely had a contact with the ottoman empire and this people until recently. These people have commited atleast 4 genocides these last 100 years you should be very careful with people like that, Turks are extremely violent patronizing and unmoral

Everyone knows turkey is only in somalia due to its geopolitical strategy, Somalia is in the worlds most used shipping lines available,We have also africas biggest coastline with enormous amounts of fish and other resources found in water which are barely utilized since we dont have the technology, Throw in that with an abundance of unused natural resources like oil,uranium, iron ore and other things,
Somalia is also at the same time had barely a foreign presence, So turkey benefited heavily by being in somalia at the time al shabab still were lurkin outside of muqdisho. They receieved a goldmine wallahi since the population in somalia is very stupid and prone to sucking foreign cultures **** especially if they are light white muslims.

We should only care about what we receive in this situation with them and use it for our own good. They are not our brothers and never will be and never was, We barely had a contact with the ottoman empire and this people until recently. These people have commited atleast 4 genocides these last 100 years you should be very careful with people like that, Turks are extremely violent patronizing and unmoral

I agree 100% they have way more benefits in getting involved in Somalia than we get from them. Geopolitics is a very cunning game which passes over most people’s heads. With the way Somalis behaving I guess they’re winning. We need politicians who can play this game well get what you need but remember everything comes with a price.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Excuse me edo, Are you fascinated by the gracious hair of our elegant ancestor, May he been jannah amin

Ameen. He has a fierce look. Like he used to whip & punish his wife, & she willingly liking it.

Trending

Latest posts