Holy Crap: Justin Trudeau blames Iran for the plane crash

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Most of them were Iranians though. Among the 63 canadians were also dual citizens of Iran & Canada. Iran has lost the plot

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most people on that plane were Iranian so it doesn't make any sense for Iran to shoot it down.
Most likely american but maybe they kept quite about it. That plane had iranian majority passengers on it. It would not be in their interest to shoot them down.

Besides last i checked iran surprised the world and hit their targets after giving the US a heads up. They have good accuracy. The americans i suspect did this before they agreed upon a ceasefire.

:gucciwhat:

Most likely american but maybe they kept quite about it. That plane had iranian majority passengers on it. It would not be in their interest to shoot them down.

Besides last i checked iran surprised the world and hit their targets after giving the US a heads up. They have good accuracy. The americans i suspect did this before they agreed upon a ceasefire.

:gucciwhat:
America is the biggest terrorist group in the world, cannot wait until it crumbles.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If the highest IQ Muslim nation is screwing up like this, what hope is there for us?
:jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts