HOLLYYYYYYYY! FAMOUS XALIIMO IG MODEL FINALLY REVEALS her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being big doesn’t mean being ugly. She is beautiful allaahuma baarik. I enjoy her posts and she doesn’t give a f about what people say about her weight. Props to her.
Female friends are the worst enablers. What about the health issue ?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Female friends are the worst enablers. What about the health issue ?

I never said she has a healthy weight. She should definitely loose weight cause this isn’t healthy, but that doesn’t mean I can not call her beautiful. People should definitely tell their friends when they are overweight.

Look her she thinks she is cute trying look all sexy.

I am a maadhal.
Sure! You’d think she would’ve addressed it if it didn’t enter her cognitive mind ? We address that which bothers us otherwise we’d be like “meh”

Haven’t you had Pavlov in psychology class? The conditioning mind, the deep psychosis and the reflective psycho-analysis :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
So you're saying she cares thats why shes adressing it ? Maybe she is insecure about it

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
LMAO so you want to appreciate whatever you want but you don't wanna be called out on it seems like a sore loser to me:sass2:

Being called out on it? The f have you been smoking sanbuurey. I like my other half to be a Farax and not a Xalimo. Now stfu :noneck:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Geeljire sanbuur is responding negatively cause his baby mama was a big girl.

She trapped him. He thought he was just going over to her house to eat some sambusa iyo some canjeero.

But she started throwing that ass in his direction and he don’t know how to resist.

It was too much ass for him to handle and well he forgot the meaning of pulling out.:jcoleno:

After she got pregnant he didn’t want to claim the kid at first so she got depressed and moved back to Nigeria with her family. But now sanbur has interest in being a father but he can’t even get close to the child.

Big booty half Somali half Nigerian females are sanbur’s weakness

@RICH show some empathy to him. He has been through a lot

I never said she has a healthy weight. She should definitely loose weight cause this isn’t healthy, but that doesn’t mean I can not call her beautiful. People should definitely tell their friends when they are overweight.
It's the result of unhealthy diet and depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts