Hollywood is starting to empower those Hijabis

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
As we are slowly seeing them in recent movies, In 10 years it’s gonna be a norm to have Hijabi cast in Hollywood. The ol’ patriarchy doesn’t exist anymore, men are becoming emasculated and their daughters are spreading their legs like wildfire.

So, I just finished watching season 3 of Slasher. It’s about a serial killer who is part of the ‘social circle’ and murdered them one by one, no one in group knows who he/she is until all hell break loose and start accusing each other of being killers in the town.

images

Turns out that season 3 is the most cringe garbage I’ve seen on Netflix. The main protagonist is a Hijabi who went from being obedient and “pious” to brave independent feminist who came out the last one standing fighting tooth and nails, hangs out with fatherless BLM types who turned her astray by encouraging her to go to parties and kissing a dude despite ignoring warnings from her father.

Watch out for your halimos because if cadaan women fell for the Disney romantic fairytales in the last 30 years that caused the divorce epidemic today, I can assure you that many hijabis will follow the footstep of this.:susp:

Slasher-Day-15-5671.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
little-mosque-on-the-prairie.jpg

barrier2.jpg

There is a hijab on the Canadian TV show "Little Mosque on the Prairie". She's super hot in a hijab, btw she aint muslim, she's white canadian...