HOLLY SHIT! Petrified Geeljire ex-cop released frm jail and swamped by hordes of news camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These cadaan reporters manne, the audacity to ask him " why did you fire your gun" oh how I wished to reply back " same reason the officer that killed Mike Brown fired his gun. I felt threatened ".

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:birdman: they done him wrong Abihin wasa. Geeljire goes down for this, but cadaans walk :kodaksmiley:

This dude now truly discovering his immigrant status and the white privilege status.

If I was him I would consult with my legal counsel to allow an interview of a high profile reporter where I delicately dissect all the double standards and white privilege that I'm facing in this case. I would actually use the same argument as other cadaan officers. I would then face the camera and say "where are the blue lives matter advocates? Was your advocacy based on race? Clearly I felt my life was under threat just like the killer of Mike was. Is it because I killed a white woman that my argument is unacceptable? Is there true democracy in this country or it's a white supremacist land?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_0237.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I'm him I would spend this free time to make a much love to the wifey as possible while also getting her pregnant. This appears to be a forgone conclusion. He'll be jailed 30 years.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
This dude now truly discovering his immigrant status and the white privilege status.

If I was him I would consult with my legal counsel to allow an interview of a high profile reporter where I delicately dissect all the double standards and white privilege that I'm facing in this case. I would actually use the same argument as other cadaan officers. I would then face the camera and say "where are the blue lives matter advocates? Was your advocacy based on race? Clearly I felt my life was under threat just like the killer of Mike was. Is it because I killed a white woman that my argument is unacceptable? Is there true democracy in this country or it's a white supremacist land?

No he needs to get one of the top defense Lawyers in the country, I believe he can beat this. I read the article yesterday, and before he fired the shot, there was loud bang and a flash that is very similar to a gun fire, on top of that there was a figure walking towards them in a dark alleyway. But he will get a public defender who doesn't give a shitt about you.

I hate the public defenders man, this mf told me to plead guilty to a traffic ticket, I told him FU, I will rep myself and the judge agreed with me.
I looked at the cop like :trumpsmirk: while walking out

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I usually gloat about how we're immigrating to do white genocide and bring sharia law to America. They go ballistic. :siilaanyolaugh:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
If I'm him I would spend this free time to make a much love to the wifey as possible while also getting her pregnant. This appears to be a forgone conclusion. He'll be jailed 30 years.

Even while the world is crushing down on you, you only have one thing in mind. :mahubowtf:

I don't think you are Sand-snake as you claim. Most likely you are FUFU masquerading as Geeljire,
FUFUS only care about cunto and S***
:draketf::drakewtf::farole:

I am sure he has other things to worry about, It ain't easy being locked up with Tyrone :snoop:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even while the world is crushing down on you, you only have one thing in mind. :mahubowtf:

I don't think you are Sand-snake as you claim. Most likely you are FUFU masquerading as Geeljire,
FUFUS only care about cunto and S***
:draketf::drakewtf::farole:

I am sure he has other things to worry about, It ain't easy being locked up with Tyrone :snoop:

Dude you know you not gonna have sex for decades

If he gets off then at least it proves that all officers of the law have a licence to kill regardless of race.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts