HoLLy MoLLY, baafin sspot doctors/nurses/healthcare AssIStanTS

mrlog

VIP
woke up wit a sprained ankle this morning
Swear, walaahi bilaahi I went to sleep fine

How is this even possible?
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Baafin all sspot doctors like @sophisticate (even if u hold a degree from Papua New Guinea).
Or a nurse like @Gambar
Or even a male healthcare assistant like @AussieHustler.

I need a prognosis

Also has anything weird happened to y’all before?

@mrlog

That’s what happens when you sleep while you’re mirqaan. You played dhaanto while you were sleeping and sprained your mijimo baasto. Mac sonkor. Quit khaat before you become impotent like ....never mind.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

How are the Somali inmates serving 7 years voluntary sentences in your jail? Is there a space for one more? The only way @mrlog can quit khaat is in your facility. Incarcerate him for 7 years, please.

:yacadiim: @The alchemist would be jealous. He doesn't want me fraternizing with users outside of West Burco.

He claims chewing boosts brain power. He initially started as an excuse to socialize with the khat addicted blackheaded sheep.

But now they attend the same support group in the pen.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
@mrlog

That’s what happens when you sleep while you’re mirqaan. You played dhaanto while you were sleeping and sprained your mijimo baasto. Mac sonkor. Quit khaat before you become impotent like ....never mind.

ninyo ta koowaad qaad requires too much time.
I prefer nacasta aka weed, couse within few seconds u’re cirka

Ta labaad don’t u think @sophisticate is kinda adorable when she acts humble?
She’s by far the most eloquent halimo in this joint. We’ve had loads of shukaansi discourse in the luuq.
There are some here who are kindergarten dropouts yet act intelligent.

:yacadiim: @The alchemist would be jealous. He doesn't want me fraternizing with users outside of West Burco.

He claims chewing boosts brain power. He initially started as an excuse to socialize with the khat addicted blackheaded sheep.

But now they attend the same support group in the pen.
980.jpg

halwa

✨🌙
Basically, there’s a lot of jinns and ifrits running lose in your house and whilst you were asleep, they used your leg as a seesaw for their children. You need to read ayatul kursi in the house. :faysalwtf:

Trending