Holly Goodness! GERIGOOR REQUESTED THAT I SHOULD LURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Abdijohn to ohio so that , in his words, he "will have direct access to Janna via Abdijohn"

:ohhh::ohdamn::williamswtf::wtf::snoop::russ::ohhhdamn::pachah1:

He's an unemployed 37 year old loser who checks out other women when he's married and has kids and spends his entire day at Starbucks. I don't care what he says

Q

Queen Carawelo

He's an unemployed 37 year old loser who checks out other women when he's married and has kids and spends his entire day at Starbucks. I don't care what he says
I think gegiroor could whoop your ass while drinking a grande Cappuccino and make you say the shahada while winking at a female passerby.

I think gegiroor could whoop your ass while drinking a grande Cappuccino and make you say the shahada while winking at a female passerby.

while winking at a female passerby.

You're right on that one! While I am beating the shit out of that blasphemous kid, I wouldn't lose a moment winking or giving a smile at any beautiful woman that walks by :mjlaugh:

menace

VIP
You're right on that one! While I am beating the shit out of that blasphemous kid, I wouldn't lose a moment winking or giving a smile at any beautiful woman that walks by :mjlaugh:

Gerigoor, you're ready ?

menace

VIP
I am ready bro. Bring that blasphemous kid and he will .......

You don't even need to go to Somalia to participate in the Gardheere Olympics, thanks to me you can have a quick pass:banderas::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending