HOLLY cow! Xaliimo displays pic of a Dugsi teacher from Columbus who she alleges sexually abused her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That man got a wife and kids but if he has done it he deserves this expose

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
tenor.gif

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why dosen't she file a report? This doesn't need to be all over social media and no I don't support rapists. But we have to be aware not to falsely accuse him, untill there's a police investagtion and enough EVIDENCE.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe her and that guy should be brought to justice!
Somali parents are so trusting of 'appearance' that they naively put their kids in danger.
The predator will use our religion and our holy places to carry out their sick behavior.

Why dosen't she file a report? This doesn't need to be all over social media and no I don't support rapists. But we have to be aware not to falsely accuse him, untill there's a police investagtion and enough EVIDENCE.
Smart women don't listen to dessert flower who put a thumb down on you :friendhug:
Imagine I hugged you for real, I wonder how it would felt :cosbyhmm:

Somali parents are so trusting of 'appearance' that they naively put their kids in danger.
The predator will use our religion and our holy places to carry out their sick behavior.
Usskud wasaakitun waryaa

Brought to justice starts with reporting it to police

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's all fun and games until your father, brother or cousin gets accused.

Then again if this really happened then i hope justice is served.

:kanyehmm: