HOLLY COW! An Arab was elected president of a sub-Saharan African country. This country is very black yet they voted for an Arab countryman

Why does that matter? Presidency is not a beauty contest, let the most competent person take that position. We've seen what happened to South Africa when race is used as a measuring stick for competence.

I wish Somalia had an Arab president. Someone with little loyalty to any clans is exactly what we need. The fact an individual from a minority clan will never ever sniff the presidency in Somalia is a testament to why Somalia will continue to be a failed state far into the future.

Why does that matter? Presidency is not a beauty contest, let the most competent person take that position. We've seen what happened to South Africa when race is used as a measuring stick for competence.

I wish Somalia had an Arab president. Someone with little loyalty to any clans is exactly what we need. The fact an individual from a minority clan will never ever sniff the presidency in Somalia is a testament to why Somalia will continue to be a failed state far into the future.
Which one are you, a self hating twit, or a hateful ajnabi/ minority clan member? :farole:

Non somali ppl cant be rules of somalia cuz it is not their country nor land they are Guests in somalia only Somali ppl own somalia and it is their country homeland only Somali ppl should be allowed to rule
Non somalis shouldnt be allowed to rule whether be bantus or arabs Indians europrans Mongols so on and on

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
(My non sarcastic, serious answer)
Yeah there’s a significant amount of Baggara Arabs in Niger. Anyways a president should be voted by his polices rather than his ethnic background so if the Niger citizens democratically elected him I see no problem.

As for your question do I personally see Somalia ever having a Bantu or .5 clan rule Somalia I’d say it’s very unlikely that’s just my honest opinion. Heck there’s ethnic Somali clans that have never got a sniff of presidency

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Could we ever vote for a MadowWeyne fella for the Somali Presidency one day ?

He is not exactly arab looking

he looks more like Baajuun bordering on Bantu

1614178888000.png

Go to the gulf states and become a maid if you wanna be a slave so bad it should be a law that to be in the government of Somalia you need to be a Somali or even to vote.