Hodan Naleya, sensing that there's a new somali female social media super star, approaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
our own great vlogger @decca to somehow use her fame to further her lust for fame.

@decca my sweet fellow Somalispotter I warn you to stay clear of that witch. Quit collaborating with her. She cant stand to see any other female get the spotlight. She cant and hasnt crossed into maintain audience but with you she hopes to cross that bridge. Afterwards she will trash you like qashin.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@decca Mashallah you was born Afgooye capital of Geledi Sultanate. If you reading this. Remember me I'm Rooble. The one to first make a thread about you in this forum.

Do not ,I repeat do not try to help Somalia. You have to understand the countries tribal background first. They even make countless threads about your people saying they are not Somali and are foreign in descent simply for speaking a different dialect. War dadkan waa ehlu naar.

Help your people of Southwestern State.

Your welcome,

Rooble

@decca Mashallah you was born Afgooye capital of Geledi Sultanate. If you reading this. Remember me I'm Rooble. The one to first make a thread about you in this forum.

Do not ,I repeat do not try to help Somalia. You have to understand the countries tribal background first. They even make countless threads about your people saying they are not Somali and are foreign in descent simply for speaking a different dialect. War dadkan waa ehlu naar.

Your welcome,

Rooble

no one ever says raxweyn aren't somali. walle Im tired of you northern people trying to divide somalis from somalia by qabil and regions, you guys would like nothing more than for the country to remain a fragmented mess :pacspit:

IMG_5740.JPG

Shout out to Hogan Nalayeh the entrepreneur,the journalist and the Founder/Host of First English TV for Somalis, Integration TV.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Your welcome,

Rooble
What kind if savage says Raxanweyne aren't Somali? If they're not Somali, no one is.

no one ever says raxweyn aren't somali. walle Im tired of you northern people trying to divide somalis from somalia by qabil and regions, you guys would like nothing more than for the country to remain a fragmented mess :pacspit:

He represents himself not the northerners, raxweyn are well known in north, We know them as isaaq and Darood who traveled to south and lost their trace to their tribes. Lot of northern married to them like warrabe dude.

Gambar

VIP
What kind if savage says Raxanweyne aren't Somali? If they're not Somali, no one is.
They are a subclan of one of the major four tribes. I don't think I've ever heard that Rahanweyne are not Somali. They just speak their own dialect which some argue is a language itself but they are as Somali as anyone and the most beautiful Somali women are said to be Rahanweyne. Decca is beautiful mashallah.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yeah right, browse Somali forums or any other place you'll see words like "Eelay" being thrown as insult or them being mixed Oromo or Habesha and not real Somalis.

No such thing as "Northern"

Even in this forum. They are largely sedentary so they are hated and speaking a different dialect which makes it even worse.

I mean it's beyond me how such kind-hearted people are always hated on. Ehlu Naar , ehlu naar dhalay.

I would wish nothing more than prosperity and peace to befall the great Raxanweyn and by helping other clans in Mogadishu or Somalia is not way to go.

Help yourselves Raxanweyn. Somalinimo doesn't exist.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Rooble Rahan weyn are the original Somalis. I don't know what you're talking about! Somalis consider Rahan Weyn the pioneers of Somali culture. Don't try to fill your hatred and ignorance onto @decca :camby:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You can find people who say that sheikh Darod was an Oromo shoe-thief from Yemen, or that MJs are originally from Sri Lanka. You can find people saying that Isaaq are Arab rape babies or that Hawiye are originally Bantu. Such comments are not worthy of serious consideration, it's just people trolling behind a computer screen.

Never in real life have I seen or heard someone seriously say that Raxanweyne are not Somali. Never.

Pretty sure there was that somalilander sing critic that said maay is a completely different language to Somali. I've been accused of being a secret raxanweyne because I have the most basic knowledge about other tribes other than my own.

@Rooble don't let them gaslight you. Somalis are utterly schizophrenic and because they're not a political threat to their clan aims today they're considered goodies. But we'll still hear nonsense everyday about how southern culture or maay is not authentic Somali.

:susp: @Canuck stop peddling lies isaaq and darod didn't get 'lost' and become D&M. They've always existed. How is it that you always insert darod and isaaq into everything.

people on these forums are crazy, wallahi raxwayne are loved in the south,

Where was this love when Rahanweyne people were effectively starved to death? RRA didn't come out of thin air. We are a peaceful people but even we were forced to pick up weapons to defend ourselves.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where was this love when Rahanweyne people were effectively starved to death? RRA didn't come out of thin air. We are a peaceful people but even we were forced to pick up weapons to defend ourselves.

Are you the daughter of ShaatiGuduud? :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.