Hodan Naleya goes to Minneapolis..one girl she interviews looks and sounds like Idman

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
No all of his threads are bait thread especially the tittles
idman is habar status by now her school day are long behind her:eating:

I Concede your statement, can't be Idman cause wey dhali kartaa caruurtan:browtf:

I like how when the chick who was standing around the 6:50 mark said "the official languages in Somalia are Arabic and Somali" (by putting Arabic before Somali) that the other chick in blue right after that said "Somali is the official language, of course" period. Also she states that Somalis are closely related to Afar, Oromo and Beja. Inantaa labaad waa raggeedii in my book. :nvjpqts:

PS: The first chick also said that Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa. I think Madagascar has the longest coastline in Africa.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I like how when the chick who was standing around the 6:50 mark said "the official languages in Somalia are Arabic and Somali" (by putting Arabic before Somali) that the other chick in blue right after that said "Somali is the official language, of course" period. Also she states that Somalis are closely related to Afar, Oromo and Beja. Inantaa labaad waa raggeedii in my book. :nvjpqts:

PS: The first chick also said that Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa. I think Madagascar has the longest coastline in Africa.
Why are you scrutinizing caruurta aad dhali kartid' little moment of trying to be intellectual:browtf::drakewtf::kanyehmm:

Why are you scrutinizing caruurta aad dhali kartid' little moment of trying to be intellectual:browtf::drakewtf::kanyehmm:

Menace, meesha caruur kuma arag, inaar. Khaasatan Hodan iyo islaanta lafaha wayn ee inanta yar ee marada buluga xidhan horteed hadlaysay. Wuxu waa hada habro, marka inantaa laga reebo. lol

S

Shamis

Free the Somalis in Ethiopia - Free Ogadenia. Well done Hodan for not letting your auntie (EHUN) down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending