Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

Aun......absolutely heartbroken wallahi. She truly loved her people and country and it cost her life. Fvckbal shabab and somalia

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Words can’t describe how much I hate alshabab, anybody part of alshabab or supports it deserves to die a slow painful death

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
alla ya raxma

However

My point still stands

Somalia is a disaster. You play around with it and best believe you are dicing with death.

Somalia kills those who promoted it.

Never NEVER NEVER GET comfortable in Somalia in the next 20 years.

She was definitely targeted

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Are we sure it was that al shaydaan group that carried out the attack?

Life is so cheap in that sh!thole of a country. Beautiful souls are snatched but the real criminals roam freely. Wallahi the injustice is what keeps that country in that pitiful state it’s in.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
alla ya raxma

However

My point still stands

Somalia is a disaster. You play around with it and best believe you are dicing with death.

Somalia kills those who promoted it.

Never NEVER NEVER GET comfortable in Somalia in the next 20 years.

She was definitely targeted

I second u. This was a target. She is a celebrity, every body in that God forsaken Kismyaayo must have known she was staying there, this was a political message

wait.....i cant talk in the past tense we need a white media confirmation she is dead this cannot be true

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha, I would advice u to keep ur emotions in check, now is not the time to spew more hatred and thoughts of genocide. This is an opportunity to come together and work with each other, so that tragedy like this never happens again. The people responsible for this attack, intentions were to cause division and hatred between peaceful people, don’t fall for the trap. :)

Trending