Hodan MCH saved by MP Faiza and MP Xusein Dhagaweyne

Good. There are folk that know when things go too far.
🙏

This health care facility was opened by the public in the 1970s. It is therefore government land sacrificed by goofley to serve the people. Mothers and children from as far as the country side in IDP’s come here as a last means of survival then you have crooked moriyaan who want to take it away :birdman:

What kind of translation is this 🤣

Minor spelling mistakes. The place is at Taleex crossing. Government lands in Hodan are being targeted by moriyaan nowadays but Murusade goofley are on high alert. Few weeks ago they tried it on Zone K but Habar Ceyno told them to f*ck off. And now it’s Abakar that said no to this MCH being taken. Buulo Israfiil is round the corner. I dare anyone touch any of the government lands in south Mogadishu. 🤣

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Minor spelling mistakes. The place is at Taleex crossing. Government lands in Hodan are being targeted by moriyaan nowadays but Murusade goofley are on high alert. Last few weeks m they tried it on Zone K but Habar Ceyno told them to f*ck off. And now it’s Abakar that said no to this MCH being taken. Buulo Israfiil is round the corner. I dare anyone touch any of the government lands in south Mogadishu. 🤣
I'm talking about the translation of "Xildhibaan Xuseen dhagawayne in bukaan faleembo surantahay banaanka loo tuuro waxaan aqbalayno ma ahan" in that sentence that you translated IV therapy as life support.