Hobyo

Can you guys tell the demographics of Hobyo?
- Population
- Size
- Clans that live there
- Is it worth it to build houses there and the average cost to build a house?

Can you guys tell the demographics of Hobyo?
- Population
- Size
- Clans that live there
- Is it worth it to build houses there and the average cost to build a house?
Population is around 30 thousand including the outskirts with another additional thousands during specific seasons.

The clans that live there are many with majority being Sacad and predominantly the •Reer hilowle sub of Sacad.

There is also a large number of Dir and Saleeban with noticelable (Karanle) Murusade, Bajun and recent migrants of Rxnweyn.

The pros of living there is that it will see development like never before with its strategic position, white beaches and REALLY cheap fish and goods from other places.

A plot of land can go for 10k usd whilst its twice more expensive in places like gelinsoor... but won't be for long.

Population is around 30 thousand including the outskirts with another additional thousands during specific seasons.

The clans that live there are many with majority being Sacad and predominantly the •Reer hilowle sub of Sacad.

There is also a large number of Dir and Saleeban with noticelable (Karanle) Murusade, Bajun and recent migrants of Rxnweyn.

The pros of living there is that it will see development like never before with its strategic position, white beaches and REALLY cheap fish and goods from other places.

A plot of land can go for 10k usd whilst its twice more expensive in places like gelinsoor... but won't be for long.
Can people claim your land that you own and what is the price range to build a house??

Can people claim your land that you own and what is the price range to build a house??
The best way is to have someone like a close relative to look after your land if not then hold tight of your official documents and pay a visit every now and then.

A visit once a year should do as long as you have your official papers regarding the land.

Price tag should be anything around 25k with half that for just the land. It's also worth to note that land prices vary as you could find a good offer for someone desperate enough to make quick cash.. also be wary of paper scams as you should follow up to check the validity of the documents.

just to clearify! No no one can claim your land if you have the valid documents even jf they tried.

The best way is to have someone like a close relative to look after your land if not then hold tight of your official documents and pay a visit every now and then.

A visit once a year should do as long as you have your official papers regarding the land.

Price tag should be anything around 25k with half that for just the land. It's also worth to note that land prices vary as you could find a good offer for someone desperate enough to make quick cash.. also be wary of paper scams as you should follow up to check the validity of the documents.

just to clearify! No no one can claim your land if you have the valid documents even jf they tried.
I already have land there so would the price drop down to 15k to build.

I already have land there so would the price drop down to 15k to build.
Everything will be easier then my friend if your a hard bargainer then the other costs will go down including building material. My advice for you is to present yourself as a non diaspora when bargaining the different costs.

Everything will be easier then my friend if your a hard bargainer then the other costs will go down including building material. My advice for you is to present yourself as a non diaspora when bargaining the different costs.
Horta, what's happening with the Hobyo Port?

Horta, what's happening with the Hobyo Port?
That deal was propsed before the state of Qatar got sanctioned by almost all the other gulf states, Egypt, Sudan and made a stance on their investments in desulate regions but hasn't effected other investments such as those they've got in multinational corporations.

In other words, fittytousand.png the scheduled building of the port has been halted until further notice if not another international partner is willing to replace the state of Qatar in the building of the strategic port

Are you going to be charged more if you're a diaspora and is the city safe to live in??

Are you going to be charged more if you're a diaspora and is the city safe to live in??
If a hard strucken local sees you as easy cash they will milk you more even above standard rates however, two options to include would be
1.Have a trustworthy relative with you when negotiating
2.Know all the rates before entering discussion as within somalia your intelligence will be judged on how much you know of rates you never were familiar with to begin with.
•Do your research in beforehand including all fields of what you need and what to know.

it is safe to live in the city as long as you have land there, plus Hobyo consists of multiple clans which makes it more diverse than many bigger cities.

Trending

Latest posts