Hobyo Has Fiber Optic Cable. Garacad In Fear

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But secularism only works now because majority of western and muslim governments where based
Upon Christianity and Islam and they’ve taken a good chunk of their values from these religions
Even colonised countries work based off the British Magna Carta

Religion did a play a role in secularism in terms of the values that aligned well with human rights, but they did come to the conclusion that their foundation will be human rights and anything against it will not be accepted. They made it clear anything that infringes on people be it identity/religion/clan/sexual orientation/choices/free speech will not be allowed. But the things such as the 10 commandments or the moral laws had huge influence but as time went on and where it was found to breach human rights like 'gay rights' it was reformed? why the foundation and pillar of the govt is human beings and it made it clear anything outside of that or breaching it will be considered illegal. Where-as in Somalia anything outside or breaching Shariah law is considered illegal, it's two different 'foundation' of government.

Where-as in secularism any law passed is checked against human rights in secularism, where-as any law in islamist country is checked against quran/sunnah, you see the foundations are different. One foundation is about god almighty, the other one is about the people not their identity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hals I am totally against identity based governments no matter how it looks be it 'iran' or 'somalia'. Somalia is a mix of ethnicity/islamism/human rights into one big bowl but that is contradictory and insulting to create such a 'mix n mash' type of govt, as they seem to be trying to appeal to 'all' sides of the somali community where some are 'die hard somali first' who I think are just as bad as Islamist because it's a form of ethnic idealogy which is an identity itself.

Then their trying to appease the 'ulama' or who I call the 'sanhedrin or pharisees' of today. Their trying to appeal to human right advocates by saying they will treat all people freely/equally when they don't in reality lol as they actually said their quasi fascist/islamist in their constitution.

I guess that's why they have that nonsense about a citizen must be 'Somali' in the constitution. I don't defend any form of identity politics besides 'qabiil' as that actually 'works and has proof'. That's why I don't mind SSDF and I do swing towards them more as 'qabiil' is a historical and reliable institution that has worked for centuries. I wouldn't mind having a israel type of society where 'qabiil n faith' are paramount but then 'inside the nation' the country is based on human rights. It's not ideal but u get my drift as qabiil actually works, somali doesn't. Religion hell no, religion never worked in history and led to constant warfare.

Religion did a play a role in secularism in terms of the values that aligned well with human rights, but they did come to the conclusion that their foundation will be human rights and anything against it will not be accepted. They made it clear anything that infringes on people be it identity/religion/clan/sexual orientation/choices/free speech will not be allowed. But the things such as the 10 commandments or the moral laws had huge influence but as time went on and where it was found to breach human rights like 'gay rights' it was reformed? why the foundation and pillar of the govt is human beings and it made it clear anything outside of that or breaching it will be considered illegal. Where-as in Somalia anything outside or breaching Shariah law is considered illegal, it's two different 'foundation' of government.

Where-as in secularism any law passed is checked against human rights in secularism, where-as any law in islamist country is checked against quran/sunnah, you see the foundations are different. One foundation is about god almighty, the other one is about the people not their identity.

so they’ve taken what they want out of the books. Religion is not pick and choose it comes as package
As for gay rights ? What are their rights? To practice gayness freely?
To encourage degeneracy unchecked
Would you allow people to be killed unchecked
Babies to be killed ?
Abuse ?
In Islam a sin Committed in private is not the same as the one committed in public
Even according to the sharia
If you are seen committing a sin you need four male witnesses to be tried and if there isint the one who reported you is punished
You are not encouraged to reveal your sins
And Allah forgives all sins apart from shirk

Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock

It’s each our responsibilities to set the wrong right not to encourage it.
“Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
so they’ve taken what they want out of the books. Religion is not pick and choose it comes as package
As for gay rights ? What are their rights? To practice gayness freely?
To encourage degeneracy unchecked
Would you allow people to be killed unchecked
Babies to be killed ?
Abuse ?
In Islam a sin Committed in private is not the same as the one committed in public
Even according to the sharia
If you are seen committing a sin you need four male witnesses to be tried and if there isint the one who reported you is punished
You are not encouraged to reveal your sins
And Allah forgives all sins apart from shirk

Abdullah ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock

It’s each our responsibilities to set the wrong right not to encourage it.
“Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

Your not 'encouraged' to reveal your sins? wtf, so you can sin in private and be holy in public? that's the definition of hypocrit, I would prefer being an out-right gaal and proud then to live my life 'two faced'.

This also shows that the public seems to be 'god' or at least the state as you said you can sin privately but don't do it in public meaning the 'people are god' since your 'covering up' your sin from them as if they are the ones who wrote this all and enforce it. The reason I never accepted religion is when I saw how horrible 'wadaads' are in private with their family, they treat their family like shit and then he wants to preach to me about 'whats good' in public? his following the 'keep your sins private but preach in public as holy man'. Niyahow 'I am str8 shooter' anigu 'shacab' kama baqo, they are not my god that's for certain.

It’s for the public good
Your sin is between you and Allah
A public sin has an effect on everyone
It’s not hypocrisy
‘All the children of Adam are wrong doers and the best of the wrong doers are those who repent’
We’re humans we will sin

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It’s for the public good
Your sin is between you and Allah
A public sin has an effect on everyone
It’s not hypocrisy
‘All the children of Adam are wrong doers and the best of the wrong doers are those who repent’
We’re humans we will sin

U do see the hypocrisy right? do not sin in public but do as you please in private? this means that your morality and sins is 'tied to the public good' and not god? as u said what offends god offends the public? that means the two are the same and an individual sin has public ramifications or state ramifications which means the state or society are apart of 'godhead' structure because the sin is against god or it's against society u can't have it both ways and say if u offend god u offend me then the argument is ARE U GOD ALSO? which is what we always suspected that religion is man made or else u wouldnt be offended by my sin towards god since your not god and u wouldn't care if it is from god, this is a mess niyahow waxani diin ma aha iskaga tag baan ku oran laha, to many illogical statements in it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hals I urge u to get out of this cult, it's not from god. Anywhere u see people involved in god matters and controlling people is 'idolatry and paganism' as the jews did this thru their ulama called sanhedrin and pagan rome was like that with their people and gods as partners in society, in Islam muslims and the public and state are like 'partners to allah' basically where they are judging and executing u over sins that u do which offend god hence there is godhead here involved where the human can judge u for a sin in public. That's not from god but from men. Never follow religion as religion is usually false, I believe in god but not religion ever.

U do see the hypocrisy right? do not sin in public but do as you please in private? this means that your morality and sins is 'tied to the public good' and not god? as u said what offends god offends the public? that means the two are the same and an individual sin has public ramifications or state ramifications which means the state or society are apart of 'godhead' structure because the sin is against god or it's against society u can't have it both ways and say if u offend god u offend me then the argument is ARE U GOD ALSO? which is what we always suspected that religion is man made or else u wouldnt be offended by my sin towards god since your not god and u wouldn't care if it is from god, this is a mess niyahow waxani diin ma aha iskaga tag baan ku oran laha, to many illogical statements in it
You’ve conflated a lot stuff
If your harm someone physically that’s a sim against the person and against God

I’m not offended by your sin that between you and God but if that sin affects me of course I’m going to have a problem with it

@Hals I urge u to get out of this cult, it's not from god. Anywhere u see people involved in god matters and controlling people is 'idolatry and paganism' as the jews did this thru their ulama called sanhedrin and pagan rome was like that with their people and gods as partners in society, in Islam muslims and the public and state are like 'partners to allah' basically where they are judging and executing u over sins that u do which offend god hence there is godhead here involved where the human can judge u for a sin in public. That's not from god but from men. Never follow religion as religion is usually false, I believe in god but not religion ever.
So God left you on earth to just roam around
Why have you been created ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So God left you on earth to just roam around
Why have you been created ?

Why I have been created? well I am not god to tell you, I do not know what purpose god created me for is a honest answer, only god knows but I know u will claim to know, but that is what I deem 'religion' and I won't accept a damn word that comes from your mouth because there is no 'proof' for what u say except conjecture from a book. There is no prooffor anything I say if I told u why I was created and I would argue the same for u. No human will tell me about god that's for sure.

And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much

And you will not cause failure [to Allah] upon the earth. And you have not besides Allah any protector or helper.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much

And you will not cause failure [to Allah] upon the earth. And you have not besides Allah any protector or helper.

There is some places I do agree with in Islam but that's the case with christianity/judaism/buddhism also, there is parts I do agree with. I am not stuck with one-book-one-answer mind-set. For example I do believe that god only guides, and that you cannot guide yourself. So there is no point praying, fasting, and doing all that nonsense because you don't know if your god wants you or not so I prefer being humble and living my life and not concerning myself with god or forcing myself on him and pray that he does guide me one day but I won't go around thinking 'i am guided or I can guide myself or others for that matter' hence why I am secularist and believe in human rights between people and co-existence. You have reached beyond the stage of guidance for yourself u actually want to guide others and on top of that 'judge' them, I consider you pretty damn 'confident' I personally could never be that confident and will always be agnostic.

There is some places I do agree with in Islam but that's the case with christianity/judaism/buddhism also, there is parts I do agree with. I am not stuck with one-book-one-answer mind-set. For example I do believe that god only guides, and that you cannot guide yourself. So there is no point praying, fasting, and doing all that nonsense because you don't know if your god wants you or not so I prefer being humble and living my life and not concerning myself with god or forcing myself on him and pray that he does guide me one day but I won't go around thinking 'i am guided or I can guide myself or others for that matter' hence why I am secularist and believe in human rights between people and co-existence. You have reached beyond the stage of guidance for yourself u actually want to guide others and on top of that 'judge' them, I consider you pretty damn 'confident' I personally could never be that confident and will always be agnostic.
Lol If you knew me
You would know I’m the least judgemental person
Why would I not want the good for myself for other people ?
May Allah guide me and you both ❤️